Follow

Friday, August 31, 2012

I WISH I WERE DR. DOOLITLE

I bet these guys would have a lot to say, such as:

"Do these leggings make my butt look big?"

"Listen carefully, grasshopper,  
I'm about to tell you the meaning of life."

"No, it's not a wig.  Why do you ask?"

"I love you!"
 

"I can fly!"
 

"I hope that cab gets here soon."
 

"Momma, there's plenty of room in your pouch.  
Can Billy sleep over?"
 

"Even bookends get thirsty..."

"I hate self-service bars!"
 

"The vet said it's clinical depression."
 

"It's Clairol For Men. I got tired of going gray."
 

"I bet there's something really neat in here!"
 

"The Head and Shoulders didn't work.  
What else do you suggest?"
 

"Dear Lord, help me get off of here!"
 



THESE CAN TALK!


This one cracks me up!!




Just scratch me behind the ears & I'm yours forever!----fishducky

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for being my newest follower, as I am YOURS!

      I just discovered Joe's VERY funny post at http://joeh-crankyoldman.blogspot.com/. You guys should take a look at it!!

      Delete
  2. Clairol for men? ... hehe that lion looks like he stood too close to a truck's exhaust ...

    (pssst ... where can I buy some?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the Head and Shoulders one. And thank you so much for trying to find out the make of that car. I have no idea. I should have looked closer, I guess. Also thank you for your nice comments about my hubby and his family. They are an interesting bunch and really, really good people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your husband & his family--including YOU!!

      Delete
  4. Dear Fran, did you write those remarks by each photograph? I ask because so frequently they seem too childish to me to be part of the wonderful animals I see. But these remarks had a maturity along with an appreciation of the specialness of each animal or insect. These are, by far, my most favorite of any I've read in all these many years on the Internet.

    And thank you for the four videos. I especially liked the one by the comedian who told us about the talking dog. I wasn't at all prepared for the punch line. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much--yes, the remarks are all mine! As for the videos--there's a lot of great stuff out there!

      Delete
  5. I laughed so hard at the poor dog whose person was talking about what was in the refrigerator.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that video--I must have watched it 20 times!!

      Delete
  6. Loved this whole post! The last one made me really miss my greys. I had to find them a good home when I moved up here because I knew I couldn't afford to keep them anymore. and I still miss them so much.

    Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your greys--it always hurts when we can't be with our friends any more!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.