Follow

Friday, September 7, 2012

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
…if I can’t decide when to get out of bed?

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if the Jews had to cross the desert again without the internet?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you gave your wife one too many suggestions?

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you couldn’t remember what you were going to say?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you were only as smart as Ralph?

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if your scale made you feel like this?

Could you do this?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if your kids are dissatisfied at home?

…or when they become teenagers?



WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
is what I’m sure THIS man asked himself:


AND WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you don’t write all this stuff down:

AND WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if I forgot to wish Melynda HAPPY BIRTHDAY today?



        I was in my car, alone, on a long road trip.  I was getting really hungry but nothing looked great so I stopped at a restaurant that looked just so-so.  I asked myself, “How bad can it be?”  I found out!!----fishducky














21 comments:

  1. Before I forget - "Happy Birthday Melynda" ... whew! I just avoided the Worst that Could happen ...

    I hope that wasn't I trick question, I mean ...

    what's the worst that could happen if I wish Melynda happy Birthday today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should ALL wish her a happy birthday--it's her big 40 today!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the laughs on this Friday morning. Oh how I wish I was in bed still. Or at least in my pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they have Casual Fridays at your office?

      Delete
  3. You must be one of the funniest ladies I know, I would love to meet you in person, you crack me up from day to night. The kid signing as a free agent was the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come visit me--just follow the trail of cracked up people!

      Delete
  4. Good ones!

    I vote for the cave men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me giggling all the way through!
    Happy birthday to Melynda, too! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bed. Back to bed. Yes. That's where I belong. What's the worst that could happen if I don't finish editing a certain someone's book?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would that be someone I know??

      Delete
    2. Why, yes, I do believe you know her, and I think I'm going to finish this weekend. And it's wonderful.

      Delete
    3. Don't just keep commentating--get back to work!

      Delete
  7. Ahh, Melynda, I have to go there and wish her happy birthday. What's the best thing that could happen? Visiting fishducky, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Fishducky, I enjoyed--giggled, guffawed, grinned--all these cartoons, but the one that has me still smiling is the woman standing with a loaded gun over the scales. I'm going to Weight Watchers now and I know just how she feels! Thanks for letting us know about Melynda's birthday. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.