Follow

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'M CONFUSED...WAIT, MAYBE I'M NOT!





It was suggested to me that my blog might use a little refreshing--something to pick up the pace--but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Help me out here, please!
  

There are several subjects that that come to mind that I could write about.  Here are some of them:

1.  The exciting life of accountants:
But is there really any excitement in an accountant's life?

2.  Weight:


Too sensitive a subject!

3.  An imminent threat to our cities:
Too scary!

4.  Marriage:
Even scarier!!

5.  Our children & grandchildren:

Too cutesy!

6.  Our memory:
I almost forgot to put this one in!

7.  Getting lost:
The only GPS my husband approves of.

8.  What's left to blog about--death?
No way!!

Never mind--I've decided to keep doing what I've been doing.  I don't care what my critics say!!  I found this online & it says it all!!  (Present company excepted, of course!)



                                         

                                         





----the frank, fearless (& feathered)----fishducky













14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the "Pearls Before Swine" one!!

      Delete
  2. I don't know why yhis didn't show up here--this was in my email:

    Stephen Hayes has left a new comment on your post "I'M CONFUSED...WAIT, MAYBE I'M NOT!":

    All are funny but #7, the horse and buggy with GPS, made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was good, I read every single one. Just so I would know if I think you should continue as you were or not. And although I loved the one with the Amish GPS, I think your own sense of humor, your own story telling, far surpasses most of the above. So, please keep it up, just the way you were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never can predict what's going to be in my head, so my posts will be memories, fairy tales, cartoons or God knows what! It's as much a surprise to me as it is to you. Stick with me!!

      Delete
  4. It's good to be able to surprise yourself. I never cease to be amazed by me and my bad behavior. It keeps like so interesting that I never know what I'll be up to next.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, either--I MAY be boring, but I'm hardly ever bored!!

      Delete
    2. I meant it keeps life so interesting. I didn't want you to think like, whoa, man, she's one of those morons who says like all the time.

      Delete
    3. I knew you like, meant life. I didn't like, think you were one of those like, morons!!

      Delete
  5. You spiced up your blog plenty! Great way to start a day with grins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do such a good job of putting all the "parts" of your posts together. Always enjoyable, and always worth a few smiles. Thanks! (Don't change!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Elvis would say before he left the building, "Thanyouvermuch"!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.