Follow

Monday, January 14, 2013

I’M TOO TIRED (=_=) TO WRITE A POST TODAY

What with playing on my computer, having my hair & nails done, napping & going out to eat, I hardly have a moment to call my own.



We all get tired--even Spiderman.  I got in an elevator the other day & there he was.  I said, "Well, you've gotten a little lazy, haven't you?  Remember the old days when you'd just go up the side of the building?"  I really shouldn't have criticized him--I'm so lazy I don't even empty the trash in the recycle bin on my computer.




I was even thinking of doing this:
This woman found a cure for "lazy husbanditis":

& she seems to have patience:


Some people just seem to be genetically programmed for laziness. 
It's not their fault. 
I have no idea why these cartoons only show MEN that way:








This is not a good (or safe) suggestion
to make to a busy housewife:




Instead, I think ALL men should be like this:




Good news!
I think Garfield has found a solution to my problem:

Have you ever been this tired?


          I'm going to relax & recoup my strength to I can write my next post. Would you please pass me the potato chips?----fishhducky
















13 comments:

  1. Cute vid. Loved the Marlena Dietrick voice and those German soldiers/cops (?) when they were doing the line ballet had me roflod (or whatever that abbreviation is).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That clip is from "Blazing Saddles"--one of my favorite movies.

      Delete
  2. Would to like ruffled chips or BBQ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel just like you. Sadly I must go now. Blech...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a hearty BLECH to you, Michele!!

      Delete
  4. I'm a little embarrassed because my Christmas tree is still up. I've never had my tree up this long into the new year. But things keep interfering with my desire to take it down -- like reading blogs or watch a movie so I can write my Friday review. The sacrifices I make for you people.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I beat someone--I de-Christmased my house yesterday!!

      Delete
  5. You know... I bitch and complain about all I do... then Tony hurts his back and I actually realize everything he does. And then I have to admit that he's not as lazy as he appears.

    Damn it. I hate it when I am mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You reminded me of an old cartoon where a young husband comes home to find his wife still in her nightgown, the kids screaming & the house unbelievably messy. She says to him, "You know how you're always asking me what I do all day? Well, today I didn't do it!!"

      Delete
    2. I should seriously try that. :)

      Delete
  6. Well you know my husband cooks -- other than that, he's practicing his retirement. I think he should have learned it by now. It's only been two years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, of course, that he recently spent an entire day installing some new faucets for us--& he makes the BEST gumbo!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.