Follow

Friday, February 22, 2013

I THINK THEY'RE TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.....

Dirve Dvire Drive carefully!! 
And pay attention to all warning signs!



This is neat--watch the lights change!!

If these made you nervous, it might be a good idea
to just leave your car here.

Maybe these signpainters should go back to school.
Or maybe not.



Some cities require that you learn English:

This is too much!!
I need to relax & go have some fun:

That didn't help.I think I'll get something to eat:


Now I have to go potty.

I wish someone had told me I didn't
have to go through labor:

It's a good thing doctors never make mistakes!

I've discovered the cause of typing errors:

AND what to do about them:

He should have had a parrot:

This is NOT a typo--just stupidity:



To get ahead in life, you have to be very careful not too to have any mispelled misspelled words in what you rite right write----fishducky 





20 comments:

  1. I keep telling Branden that we should adopt our kids so then when it comes time to answer, "Where do babies come from??" we can honestly tell them, "From the store!". It should buy us a few years at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spelling is so bad, I think most of those signs are correct. Hope your week end is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... 8.99 for fresh CRAP?

    (Shouts to the next room)

    "Tony... we've finally found a way to make a gold mine from your ass!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first rule of commenting:

      Thou shalt not be funnier than the blog author!

      Delete
  4. LOL thanks for making me laugh. I soooo needed these:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive known sum very int . . . intel . . . smart peeple who simpleee cannott spel. I feel reely sari fer them.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Friday laugh-in. I loved it all, but I am particularly fond of signs gone awry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And which ones would those be? Congratulations on your anniversary yesterday!!

      Delete
  7. I just had a colonoscopy and I'm hungry as hell, but I still don't want an anus burger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Fishducky, it would seem that the job position for a proofreader hasn't been filled by any of the places/magazines etc. that did these short announcements. Oh, the slippage! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even sure that people use proofreaders any more!!

      Delete
  9. From Melynda:

    I love jacked up signs lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.