Follow

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A BLOG ABOUT BUTTONS

Today's post is about buttons.


Not that kind of buttons!
This kind:
                         

                 


Well, not EXACTLY that kind, either.
Maybe one of these:









At the marriage counselor's office:





I meant the kind of buttons that
tell it like it is, like these:






These are the sayings that I think there would be a real market for if they were on buttons:

1. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup!

2. Don't bother me--I'm living happily ever after.

3. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

4. This isn't an office.  It's Hell with florescent lighting.

5. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

6. Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap!  You choose.

7. If I throw a stick, will you leave?

8. You!  Off my planet!

9.  I pretend to work.  They pretend to pay me.

10. Who are these kids & why are they calling me Mom?


I know--button my lip!----fishducky



9 comments:

  1. You're right, Adam and Eve should not have belly buttons. I never even thought of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has reminded me that an old friend of mine has a fear of buttons, how inconvenient is that! I love the snooze button joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL There are some funny buttons out there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.