Follow

Friday, September 20, 2013

I LOVE MOVING IMAGES!!

This is me hurrying to bring them to you.



Although I usually look like this.



You may think I'm crazy, 

but I don't care!!


Your eyes may get a little tired
but bear with me.



Moving images can make you happy.



They can also be helpful.
What if you wanted a 2nd medical opinion?



Or can't understand why your taxes are so high?



They can teach you about personal hygiene



Or the importance of following
orders from a superior







Need some examples to follow
in your exercise program?




Looking for the best place to get a manicure?



Need a job?  
There'll probably be an opening here soon.




Interested in organizing your finances?




Perhaps you need a hint on computer repair





How about some redecorating suggestions?




Remember, it's important to 
reciprocate a good deed



Most importantly, there are amazing new discoveries 
to be made every day!!


I called my husband on the intercom yesterday & told him I was lonesome.  I offered him $1.00 to talk to me for 5 minutes.  He said that wasn't enough.  If I were nasty (which, of course, I'm not) I'd give this next image to him:




Am I crazy because I hear voices or are you, because you don’t?----fishducky

 








27 comments:

  1. You are soooo graceful when you run. And I am so grateful that you ran to give us treats like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think I could waddle my way through a marathon?

      Delete
  2. You are the cutest duck I ever did see! I love the boy and the dog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!!

      Delete
  3. You had me laughing all the way through this!
    I love the moving images, but I don't want that psychedelic wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is just ducky. (I mean, you really... moved me.) I don't know where you find all this stuff, but I'm glad you do.

    And the poem you left on my blog had me laughing out loud. Super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what you can find on the net. Glad you liked my poem!! On the off-chance that anyone here doesn't read your post, here it is again:

      I wrote this, obviously, when I was 73.
      Every word Most of it Some of it is true.
      Years 74-78 haven’t seen much improvement.


      AN ODE TO BEING SEVENTY-THREE

      My legs are sore. I need a cane.
      My body has gone quite insane.
      My breasts were perky as a song.
      My bra size now is 40-Long.

      I cannot hear. I cannot see.
      I have to pee. Oh, woe is me!
      My body’s fat. My skin is thin.
      I do not like the shape I’m in.

      I cough–I cough until I choke.
      I’m going out to have a smoke.
      My bones are brittle, I fear my fate.
      I’m liable to disintegrate.

      My memory now seems to have gone.
      Who is that standing on my lawn?
      It’s my husband Bud–or is his name Paul?
      I thought he died–I can’t recall.

      The thermometer says it’s 63.
      I don’t know why it lies to me.
      I can’t stop sweating–watch me pour.
      My body says it’s 104.

      My joints creak and pop so bad
      I’m like a steel drum from Trinidad.
      Leg cramps woke me again last night.
      Why is my skin so loose and my muscles tight?

      My health is iffy. I may not thrive.
      But life is good–and I’m still alive!
      And yet I wonder more and more
      What I’ll be like at seventy-four!

      Delete
  5. Great ones, all. Really liked the pug with balance. It would make walking the dog rather fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I-rish you'd leave me a comment. What a hoot. I also like the dog sitting on the kids head. That's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I-rish you'd leave me a comment. What a hoot. I also like the dog sitting on the kids head. That's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard you the first time, Rick--glad you liked it!!

      Delete
  8. All good! I liked the back scratching best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good morning, fishducky ;) hahaaaa ... me and the panda have a lot in common

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful not to overdo--you could pull a muscle!!

      Delete
  10. I laughed so hard at the dog sitting on the kid's head. Your images are great. Have you noticed the flash banner on my blog? Hmmmmmmmmm?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I hadn't noticed. I just popped over to look. I like it!!

      Delete
  11. Many fun moments here, but the little boy checking himself out is funny. We've all been there, we boys anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WELL ! that was a very active post, I'm tired now, I think I will have a nap.
    Merle....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good plan--skooch over, I'll join you!!

      Delete
  13. Oh I just love these - especially the duckling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.