Follow

Friday, October 4, 2013

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...

got to my party (link) too late to enjoy the festivities,
but I wanted to share this beautiful shot
that the paparazzi took  of her 
in her finest sweatshirt & party hat.
Isn't she lovely?



Those of you who are photography aficionados know the importance of timing when taking a picture.  This is especially true when your subject is an animal & you want to add a caption. The following photographs are excellent examples of this. 
(Photos by Huffpost--captions mine)

   
I'm required to warn you--these legs are lethal weapons!

I didn't say it was your fault,
I said I'm blaming you!

You'll stay there until you finish every last bite!

Stop with the jokes, already--you're killing me!

I am so sick of these hot flashes!

Pull over, driver, I'll get off here.

It wasn't me, man--I never touched your lens!

 I said you are not going out tonight,
now get back in the nest!


Don't shoot!!


Peekaboo!

It looked easier when Mom did it!!


Hurry up--I can't hold you much longer!

I knew those boxing lessons would pay off!

Yes, I have been working out--can you tell?

My father was a cat--my mother was a giraffe!



These new jet talons are fantastic!

Please enjoy this very 
rare shot of a Falcon nesting in a tree:

The same timing theory works for photographing humans:
Who died & made him king?

How to make an otherwise boring breakfast interesting 
for your dining partner.

Now, for my next trick...

I see a world where Democrats reign supreme...

It gets easy when you keep practicing!

Gotcha!!

What would happen if a blond got a really good idea.

I don't know how that would work on cave drawings:


This video is amazing--thank you, Carole!
!

For some "Most Amazing Magical Moments", go HERE:




I was born with a photographic memory that was never developed----fishducky





















22 comments:

  1. I would hate for your to pee on either one of my cats.
    So...
    Love this post.
    Susan is a star.
    I adore the animal photos - and would sacrifice an unimportant body part or two to take photos of that calibre.
    And the video is incredible.
    Megathanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your cats are safe for the weekend--weren't those photos fantastic?!!

      Delete
  2. Loved it, Fran! You have a very certain genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back in a minute--I have to go tell my husband what you said!!

      Delete
  3. Der! I was fully expecting to see a bird nesting in a tree. I should have known better.
    another day of giggles for me. Thanks very much. I like the statue throwing hoops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you least expect it, EXPECT IT!!

      Delete
  4. Very cute captions and very soothing video about pollination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks--you haven't posted for quite a while!! Is everything OK?

      Delete
  5. Loved the cat with abs. All were funny and the captions priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not EXACTLY priceless--please remit 50 cents!!

      Delete
  6. Loved all of this... Fran is your name... good to know this... ;) That Wings of Life video is extraordinary. I played it on full screen! WOW gonna share on Facebook.

    haaa Falcon in the tree... and I just Luv Susan's hat ... I needed all this, this morning... ;)

    Nice read with my coffee this morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, and the video is mesmerizing, especially the bee shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Susan - she's as cute as can be. I wish I could be such a fashionista.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some people are just born with fashion abilities!!

      Delete
  9. Great pictures, except for that first one of the weird broad in the colander.

    I like your captions as much as the pictures, and reeeeeally liked that video. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you make nasty comments about my friend Susan, Susan? Happy weekend to you, too!

      Delete
  10. From Melynda: I love signs! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.