Follow

Monday, October 7, 2013

SMART-ASS RESPONSES TO COMPLETELY WELL-MEANING SIGNS

I've already told you about my birthday & my standing ovation (link) but I just got these pictures. Since I hate to brag, this will be the last mention of it.  There were some others who wanted to applaud me, including a few minor celebrities, & a couple of small things done in my honor.  I'd like to thank them all:









Now, today's post:




There are many interesting & informative signs out there.  Some people cannot leave them alone.  These are a few of the literally hundreds I found where people have made their own contributions to clarity:
All signs someecards










This says "Get fired."






















This is not too clear--it says, "Bill Posters is an innocent man!"













I guess these are just signs of the times----fishducky

 



                                                     






  

25 comments:

  1. Don't worry kitty, I'll save you!
    I laughed so hard at these I almost coked on my rice.
    I saved a couple to send to friends, they'll love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Last year going into town I saw an addition to a sign which still makes me smile.
    It was a STOP sign. And underneath the STOP, someone had added a sticker which said 'everything'.
    And I knew how they felt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: An impressive fan base you have. And I am not surprised.

      Delete
    2. I stopped everything a few years ago!!

      Delete
  3. OMG! Forgot you lunch has to be my favorite! I feel like I now need to make all the construction signs around town more entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Queen AND the Pope? WOW ...

    worms may chase you ... HAAhahaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE two of my closest friends!!

      Delete
  5. DEar Fran, while I wouldn't want the kitten "to get it" with the gun and so I'm leaving a comment! I laughed out loud of the three bears raising their arms to greet the birthday girl and also the fife and drum corp. The signs per usual were a hoot! Peace.

    ReplyDelete


  6. I can not list all my favorites here, we need more graffiti artists with a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots more clever than just tagging a name!!

      Delete
  7. Shame on you. The signs made me laugh so hard that I'm wheezing.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for being funny while you're sick!!

      Delete
  8. All are funny but of course the Draw Bridge sign really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple, yet amusing. The signs, NOT YOU!!

      Delete
  9. Many laughs here, as a child I always wondered why no one like Bill Posters, well mainly the post office.
    Kitty is safe.
    Merle.......... ............... .........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably has a well deserved inferiority complex by now!!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the smiles and a few lol's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, no! Please, just let the kittie go... I'll leave a comment.

    Fun stuff, as always. I love the smart ass additions to those signs. Must have been some very clever criminals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In most cases, they improved on the original!!

      Delete
  12. I thought these were hilarious - sent the link to all my friends. Thanks for making life a little happier today

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.