Follow

Monday, November 4, 2013

ALL SPECIES ARE BASICALLY THE SAME

Did you know that some cows are pole dancers?


I've come to the conclusion that there's not much difference between human beings & animals--almost any animal.  See if you recognize yourself--or at least someone you know.  Below are some examples:

I'm king of the world!!

Menopause sucks!!

Who the heck is "Sugar Lips"?

Man, those brownies were great!

We said we don't want any magazine subscriptions!

I'm not overweight--I'm undertall!

Who-oo loves ya, Baby?

Was that a mouse?

You do have an odd way of looking at things.

Lunchtime at the corncob cafe.

Those car keys have to be around here somewhere!

Your jokes are so ba-aa-ad!

I hate this game!

Hi, I'm Celeste.  I'll be your aura concierge.

Just act natural & try to blend in.

We all know him:
Where's my coffee?
Photos/Huffpost 
go.funpic.hu

This bear, made of concrete, lives on the landing of my stairs.  
The artist (whose name I can't remember) did all sorts 
of animals with human facial expressions.  
You could look at his squirrel, for instance, 
& be reminded of your Uncle Max or Aunt Bertha.  
The first time a friend of ours saw this he said, 
"He looks like someone who's just farted in an elevator!" 
 I agree!!

You'll have to admit that the reactions of dogs & cats
are extremely similar when their military owners return
home after months of deployment:
  



This one should fit in nicely here:

And some other cartoons:

I had an aunt like this:





Mind if I come in for a minute & get warm?



It should come as no surprise that this post was written by a duck----fishducky

 












17 comments:

  1. If you missed Friday's post, WEIRD EARRINGS, as some people did, click on "newer post"--it should be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My friend, Barbara, always had at least one dog until a few years ago. Now, when we're out & she sees a dog, she'll usually ask the owner if it's OK to pet it--she claims she needs a "dog fix"!!

      Delete
  3. That bear DOES look like he just farted in an elevator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Melynda: We had a dog that dug mansized holes in the yard when Phil was gone. In fact she dug a tunnel under the porch. That was a pain to fill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously a major dog that thought she was a miner!!

      Delete
  5. No, none of those animals look at all like me. And I am lying like a pig in mud. And off to see the earrings. Oooh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dog video was both funny and tearful but the cat one I can so relate to. I can be gone two weeks, when I come back the cat looks at me like I have just been to the store.
    Loved the brownie expression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you can just go out to get the mail & your dog wants to throw you a welcome home party!!

      Delete
  7. And if you look at the embryos of animals – shall we say a frog, a fish, a ducky, and a human - they appear almost identical. Whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it means that fishducky's are (almost) human!!

      Delete
  8. The second video is hilarious. I love your polar bear. He does look gassy.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll be fine after he lets go of one more!!

      Delete
  9. You know if cats could speak, they wouldn't. I loved all of the above, but those birds who didn't want any subscriptions were my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right--except for Dulcy, of course!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.