Today's post is about buttons.
Not that kind of buttons!
Well, not EXACTLY that kind, either.
Maybe one of these:
At the marriage counselor's office:
I meant the kind of buttons that
tell it like it is, like these:
These are the sayings that I think there would be a real market for if they were on buttons:
1. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup!
2. Don't bother me--I'm living happily ever after.
3. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
4. This isn't an office. It's Hell with florescent lighting.
5. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
6. Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
7. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
8. You! Off my planet!
9. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
10. Who are these kids & why are they calling me Mom?
I know--button my lip!----fishducky