Follow

Friday, April 4, 2014

COME ONE, COME ALL!!







Get 'em while they're hot!!  The lovely folks at someecards.com are offering you a delightfully insulting postcard for every state and U.S. territory:

























































I saw a lady driving a sleek sports car with the license plate WAS HIS.  It could have belonged to a couple named Wendy Ann Smith & Harold Ignatius Smith, but I prefer to think that she got it in the divorce settlement.




This plate says "HA HAA"











I think I've insulted enough people for today!!

Aim low, reach your goals, avoid disappointment----fishducky

 









18 comments:

  1. What a hoot. Those postcards would make wonderful personalised number plates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postcards are pretty good, but I LOVE the numberplates!! I'm sending those to my sons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as they don't REALLY try to use them!!

      Delete
  3. It's Friday and time for laughing out loud again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those are so insulting, except New Jersey. Most people from New Jersey would be proud of that card!

    Yeah, that's right, you heard me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm borrowing the Oregon insult. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny cards from the states. Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of the jokes went right over my head, but liked the last number plate photo. I think I grasped the Utah one though... Polygamy/Mormon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME to my post--I'll check out yours as soon as possible!!

      Delete
  9. Utah lolololol Awesome. And I now want one of those license plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like being a sister wife?

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.