Follow

Friday, May 2, 2014

WHAT IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED?


I was thinking about when my daughter, Nameless, was small & she always seemed able to outwit me. I remember telling her that if there's reincarnation, in my next life I wanted to be the mommy!! That got me thinking of how different life would be in many situations if the tables were turned. I've run some of these before, but they fit in so perfectly here:

















You’re just jealous because the voices always liked me more than you!!----fishducky




 








10 comments:

  1. Love it. You have achieved at least two out of three of your stated markers for an unwasted day.
    I particularly snickered at the cones of shame for the hands of the dog owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed at all of these, especially the IRS getting audited and the wildebeest chasing the lion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still a bit sore?

    I laughed at the lion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA! My eyes are watering, I'm very tired right now and you know when you are so tired you turn extra silly? Well that = me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the duck shooting the hunter. Hysterical! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that first picture is amazing. Hope for a little less pain each day. Take good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I'm getting those cones for my boys.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.