Follow

Sunday, June 1, 2014

SOME TIME OFF IN JULY

ME!!


I'm probably taking some time off starting in July.  I have posts written through June.  My medical problems have not yet disappeared, although they're getting better.  My husband is having some medical issues of his own--not caused by me.  (Getting old sucks!!)  I love doing the blog, but right now I have neither the desire or capability of doing so.  I hope to get back to it very soon.  I will still be reading yours!!

I'm not 79 years old. I'm 36 with 43 years of experience----fishducky

 

9 comments:

  1. Take care of your important selves. We will be here when you feel ready to return.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding good thoughts for you. Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a month off! Say it isn't so.

    Oh, just get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need to take breaks every now and then to recharge our batteries. Take care of yourself and come back as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Fishducky, I'm glad you've decided to do this. Less stress--and there is some stress to blogging--means that your body will have more energy to heal. Take care of yourself so you can help both yourself and your husband. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it easy. We're all rooting for you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are both feeling better soon, all the best .
    Merle...............

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.