Follow

Monday, September 8, 2014

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CATS & DOGS




As adults, dogs are interested in everything, 
even when they just wake up:

Cats, not so much:

Dogs can use the facilities anywhere:
:
And will clean up after themselves in case of an accident:

Cats may have a small problem with toilets::

A dog will borrow the car:

Or he can catch a ride with a friend:

A cat is always satisfied with his skateboard:

Below is a map of a dog's brain:
The cat's brain is slightly more complex:

Dogs can amuse themselves without a human around:

But so can cats:

Cats always enjoy a good game with a friend:

Dogs are deathly afraid of vacuums:

While a cat is willing to stay & fight:

A dog can sometimes be a picky eater:

While you can count on a cat being finicky:

They can both be helpful to humans.
In a pinch, a cat can be used as a hat:

While a dog can be of help if you don't have time to shower:

They don't seem to handle guilt the same way, either:

Dogs love to go on car rides
 & let their hair (& jowls & ears) blow in the wind:


Cats feel differently about riding in cars.
Some enjoy the opportunity to interact with strangers:

While some are afraid:

They don't like to be petted the same way, either:


Dogs do have their worries & problems:

But so do cats:









Don't forget!!  Some of my poems are in an anthology that was just published.  It's called "Old Broads Waxing Poetic".  This is the cover.  To order from Amazon, click here.


I have to go find my umbrella; the weatherman said it's going to be raining cats & dogs----fishducky

 














24 comments:

  1. Jazz is incredibly distressed that someone read his diary - and publicised it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the rest of your day goes as well!!

      Delete
  3. BWAHAHAHA....

    I love those cartoons - the black and white cat looking out the car window looks like a cat I owned once. Dang it, I still miss that cat.

    In general, I have major critter love, but I'm a dog person right now.

    Great post, fishducky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did your black and white cat say those things, too?

      Delete
  4. Dear Fishducky, thanks for letting us know about the new anthology in which some of your poem are published. I'm so glad that's happening for you. Your inanity and the laughter that comes from it could bring peace to the world!

    As to the cat and dog posting: I so enjoyed the video of the cat's diary. As someone who has been an "authority" in cats' lives for many years, I recognized the plea and the complaint and the general malaise. Thanks. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the first person to call me inane--I think being inane is a good thing!. I'd hate to just be ane!!

      Delete
  5. How very funny and absolutely on point. I'm a dog lover, cats not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kittens, but they insist on growing up to be cats!!

      Delete
  6. Humor yes, but there's also a lot of truth hear. The one that made me laugh the most was the pictures of how dogs and cats look after doing something bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BEST humor is always based on truth--or a variation thereof!!

      Delete
  7. These are priceless and spot on. Like Stephen, I kind of lost it at the "guilty" looking cat in full repose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats don't even pretend to look guilty!!

      Delete
  8. was just going to comment FUNNEE and love the videos …. but then saw Dee's comment and your response …. being just ane would be a terrible thing.. HAHaaaaa and a BAWAHaHAaAHAaaaaa…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bad enough that I've never been ept--& it's been years since I was crepit!!

      Delete
  9. Don't you dare call my boys Republicans. I might have mentioned you on my blog today.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mea maxima culpa!! I didn't mean to swear at the boys. Thank you for today's post--I commented.

      Delete
  10. Are you telling me my dogs are Republicans?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. Do you know how they voted in the last election?

      Delete
  11. "my human bought a whole case of my favourite wet food. Now I can't like that kind anymore."
    Yep, that's Angel!
    Love the sad dog and cat diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I listened to those dear diary video's three times!! I laughed till I cried! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you recovered sufficiently to write a comment!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.