Follow

Monday, October 27, 2014

PRESENTING AUNTY ACID...

...As a post--not just a closing!!



Aunty Acid is Facebook's answer to Maxine.  She's a pretty feisty old lady, as you can see.  Like Maxine, she has a comment on just about every subject, especially her body!!  Following is a small selection.

On moods:



On cooking & housekeeping:




On memory:


On men:



On succeeding in the marketplace:

On wine:



On technology:

On anger:







Of course, on health & aging:









Some general observations:





I know this one is in twice, but I don't give a crap!!


As always, I'll let her say goodbye for me----fishducky

 













22 comments:

  1. "if you know someone who's alive simply because you don't want to go to prison." ah yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hard to pick just one. Thanks for the chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a hysterectomy and I still think PMS and GPS is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a guy, I'm afraid to leave a comment. But cowardice doesn't prevent me from laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Fishducky, last week life got away from me and so i didn't read any blogs. Reading yours today reminds me of how much I miss when I have weeks like that. Thank you for the laughs!!! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a delightful trip. Thanks for the introduction. I will definitely borrow the "get well cart" scam. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is my kind of girl, funny with a sting.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. What's that supposed to mean? That I'm a bitch? That I have eternal PMS even while going through mentalpause? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HAT TO ARRIVE.

      Delete
  9. I've worked hard, it's late, I'm half asleep, yet I laughed my head off. I'd better go find it before the cat does...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. Some of these are so funny, I have a pain in my side.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.