Follow

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BY FREDDIE THE WONDER FROG

The dentist says I need a cleaning--
what do you think?


Ribbet ribbet, ribbet!!  In case there are a few of you who aren't fluent in Frogese, I'll translate: Good morning, everybody!!  Fishducky says I should write the rest of the post in English & since I'm multilingual, that should be no problem.  (Don't get me started on that woman--she's so picky!!)

She even got upset the other morning when I invited a few friends over to watch her dress.  I didn't even take one picture of her naked, although I'm sure it would have gone viral in a very few minutes.  My friends' reactions were wonderful, though.  Here are some of them:






(Susan at I Think, Therefore I Yam)

Did you know that a lot of my friends fancy themselves as comedians?
I keep telling them that humans wouldn't appreciate their sense of humor.
If there are any humans looking at this,
please let me know what you think of their puns:




 




BuzzFeed

My animal friends aren't that different from humans.
You'll often see them relaxing:

Maybe even having a sip of something:


Oh, sure, they get involved with TV shows:

But they help around the house:

And even work on the car:

They have to rely on public transportation:

True, sudden moves may make them nervous:


What they like to do most is play with others:


Or especially themselves:

I hope these cartoons will answer some of the
questions you might have about the animal world:















I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm not sure that what I wrote is actually what I meant----Freddie the Wonder Frog




























10 comments:

  1. I love all of these, where do you find such stuff? Bald eagle and his cousin Harry made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all right Freddie...I'm not sure that what I read is what you actually wrote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At last--someone who understands me!!

      Delete
  3. I scared of the bear's tongue. Is that animal in the rock group KISS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that WAS Gene Simmons before shaving & makeup--I didn't think you'd recognize him!!

      Delete
  4. I think the kangaroo may have jock itch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he didn't before, he probably does now!!

      Delete
  5. (No windshield. You'll have to just hold it.) Ha. So many of these made me laugh. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.