Follow

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WHY CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRINK UNTIL THEY’RE AT LEAST IN THE 1ST GRADE






Children below the age of 1st graders should not be permitted to drink.
They may put themselves at risk of embarrassment & even injury.

To illustrate my case here are small children after having a few drinks:

They think faces like this are a come-on:

They conduct themselves inappropriately in public:

Their depth perception is all over the place.
They cannot find food even if it’s right on their nose.
Seriously, they just can’t seem 
to get their food into their mouths:


They are totally unable to predict when they’re about to pass out:

They continually find themselves in totally inexplicable situations:

They have absolutely no coordination:

They will fall asleep anywhere. 
There is no position too uncomfortable.

They have poor impulse control:

They often fall asleep on or near toilets:

They have no sense of shame:

They often get loud & think they're the life of the party:

They are easily startled by sudden movements:

They'll do things they're not supposed to & then
blame it on the pets:


They don’t know when to stop drinking:

They often fall asleep with their shoes on:

They trip over invisible objects:

They cannot see large things that are in their way:

The smallest job becomes impossible to complete:

They’re terrible at judging distances:


Though they may be obsessed with finding something to eat...

...they often don’t make it that far:

They’re constantly hurting themselves:

They may draw on their drinking buddies’ faces when they pass out:

They can often be found with their heads in the toilet:

And they have absolutely no shame about being seen without pants on:
BuzzFeed.com

There should also be laws regarding alcohol consumption by animals:








It's important that people develop healthy eating habits:

To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not be able to say it----fishducky

  





















26 comments:

  1. Dang it must take a long time to put these together! Worth it though, these were great...I love home photos and videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun putting this post together!!

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine where you find all of these photos and videos! Very funny post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just brilliant. I have tears!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--my work is seldom called brilliant!!

      Delete
  4. HAHAaaaaa ~ you got a mean streak in you Fran Fischer... HAHaaaa little ol kids....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how funny you are too, where in the world do you get these ideas!? Hope all is well with you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ideas come out of my head--the pictures & cartoons are borrowed (stolen) from many online sources!!

      Delete
  6. Anything that has babies gets my attention! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine, too--as long as they're NOT my babies!!

      Delete
  7. The photos of the little kids are adorable and funny. I have a photo of Favorite Young Man that I call Mr. Boozo. He was about six months old, and we took him someplace to get his picture taken. He fell asleep while we waited. We woke him up, and in the photo he looks as if he has a hangover.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are hilarious, especially the kids. Some of those situations look really familiar.
    I can almost remember those days. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sensational! I remember being those ages (pre 5 yrs-old) and remember the following years as quite a sobering experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you saying you sobered up between the ages of 6 & 10?

      Delete
  10. I love all those babies! My favourite is the one on the couch who just falls over asleep. My boy used to do that. Love Fozzie Bear too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the kid posts. Every stinkin' word of it is true...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think a single one of them can handle their liquor!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.