Follow

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DUMB, DUMBER & DUMBEST







(Selected from assorted BuzzFeed articles)

The people who thought, "No one will ever think it's a knock-off""


This woman who made her own Halloween costume:

This guy who offered to hold the board so she could break it:

This dog who needs to find someone his own size:

Sometimes even the majesty of Mother Nature 
comes into question, such as:

This graceful elk:

The delicate, sure-footed bumblebee:

And this amazing panoramic view of San Francisco:

I realize you don't have to have a PhD in English to work at Mickey D's, but:

There are some architects who belong in here, too!!
Like the guy who designed this safety rail:

Or this security gate:

This emergency exit:

Or this inaccessible door:

Let us not forget our friends, the tweeters & texters
whose brilliance is obvious:













If you want to see some really clever stuff they 
 didn't teach you in school, click here. 

Excuse me, I'm going to go & have an enter lectual conversation with Rosetta Stone----fishducky

 












22 comments:

  1. How reassuring.
    I have been having a stupid day - and I am obviously not alone.
    Thanks Fran. I needed to know that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether to laugh or cry....perhaps I'll just turn quietly away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, FD....these are so stupid. I hate the autocorrect feature of the IPhone, and some of the errors that come out of that are weird and definitely not what you wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are watering!! Poor Phteven!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think whoever took his order was PHTUPID!!

      Delete
  5. Giggle juice. My coffee turned into giggle juice!
    And the experiments were weird and interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Don't have most of the supplies or the will, for that matter--LOL! ;)

      Delete
  6. You are indeed the "Funny Papers" of the internet.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 27 things they should teach in school. YES! So much more fun than learning the kings and queens of England from the year dot until present day. I read the comments on that and saw someone misses elementary and middle school science classes. Here in Aus, when I was in primary school we didn't have any science classes at all, when we finally got to high school I was disappointed to find all the "good stuff" was for the higher grades, year 10 and up. Guess we weren't 'enter lectual' enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Crocodile Dundee was enter lectual!!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Or poor moose!! See Stephen's comment below.

      Delete
  9. I might be wrong, I'm no outdoors man, but I think that so-called graceful elk is a moose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheldon Cooper is intelligent, but sometimes he can get annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh--this is hilarious. I'll be laughing about "Phteven" for days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were phtupid from phtem to phtern!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.