Follow

Monday, February 2, 2015

THINKING OF HAVING A LITTLE WORK DONE?


Notice of extension of 5 posts a week:  In spite of a dearth Due to an abundance of requests to continue, I am going to post Monday through Friday until my brain is empty!!

This video has nothing to do with today's theme.
I found it online for Super Bowl Sunday & it's too
funny not to share!!


At one time I considered having a boob job; taking them off my stomach & putting them back on my chest where they used to be.  Now, since my boobs are referred to in the singular (see my post-mastectomy post here) I wonder if I could get it done for half price.  I checked to see what some celebrities had to say about plastic surgery & here's what I found:

"I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor's office was full of portraits by Picasso." Rita Rudner
"Beauty lasts five minutes. Maybe longer if you have a good plastic surgeon." Tia Carrere
"She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon." Groucho Marx
"Money can't buy you happiness but it can pay for the plastic surgery." and “I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die, they will donate my body to Tupperware.”— Joan Rivers
"Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills." Dolly Parton
"One popular new plastic surgery technique is called lip grafting, or 'fat recycling,' wherein fat cells are removed from one part of your body that is too large, such as your buttocks, and injected into your lips. People will then be literally kissing ass." Dave Barry

I then decided to check & learn what the actual procedures were like.  I have to admit this made me a little nervous:


First they must prep the body by removing hair.

Then they suction out neck fat and put it into her cheeks. 
And hey, why not swap out her eyeballs why we’re at it?

How about a whole new head of hair to go along with that collagen injection?

Now come the breast implants.

All she needs now is a tan and she’ll be perfect, right?

Wrong.
More surgery, please!

All the surgery!!!!!


And voila! The final product.
youtube.com/Buzz?Feed

Even if things go perfectly, there can still be problems:

Sadie, a middle-aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near death experience. During that experience she sees God and asks if this is it. God says no and tells her that she has another 30 years to live.

Upon her recovery she decides to just stay in the hospital and have a face lift, liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, etc. She even has someone come in and change her hair color. She figures since she’s got another 30 years she might as well make the most of it.

She walks out of the hospital after the last operation and is immediately hit and killed by an ambulance speeding by. She arrives in front of God and complains, “I thought you said I had another 30 years.”

God says, "Sadie, is that you?  I didn’t recognize you!!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They actually have made a phone app
so you can choose what you would look like after surgery:















I wish I was as skinny as I was back when I thought I was fat----fishducky

 




19 comments:

  1. Sometimes I am glad to be a poverty stricken coward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women get one face lift, the second one turns them into cat-woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need to be poverty stricken to be a coward.....I'm living proof lol. I just work with what God gave me and am resigned to what He is daily taking away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not as concerned with what He's taking away as the pounds He's ADDING!!

      Delete
  4. Girl, you are something else! I've seen some pretty bad jobs of face lifts, but have a friend who had her neck and eyes done, and she looks great...can't find the scars. She's 76!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like the perfect crime--you don't know the really good ones happened!!

      Delete
  5. Having reviewed the graphics, I think I'll stick with frumpy me, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was as skinny as I was back when I thought I was fat----fishducky

    Can't count the times I've thought this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Stephen! I have thought that many, many times--LOL! But I wouldn't have surgery even if I had the money. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You agree with Stephen? That makes AT LEAST 3 of us!!

      Delete
  8. There are good things about being saggy and wrinkled. It keeps one off a rapist's to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got the droopy eyelids and beginnings of jowls from my parents and always thought if I were super rich, I'd have those corrected, just a little. Now I'm older and wiser, there's no way I'd have any surgery just to look better, more so since the eyelids aren't any worse than they were twenty years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if they could make you look like you're 18, they can't make you feel or move like you did at 18!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.