Follow

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WHERE ARE MY GLASSES? (OR) FISHDUCKY'S RUNNING A VIDEO POST




Come here!!

You're not in a hurry, are you?

Grab some beer & relax!!

Today's post is ALL videos that my friends have sent me 
or I have found online.

First, some dogs:

To see a dog magician: click here.

A driving dog:

Not human enough?
How about dogs in a restaurant:

Rather see a goat?

Or someone who'll never win the rat race
(Don't worry--he gets some help):

This girl has the best first date ever:

A religious statement:

An ad for a real product you might need:

A dancing traffic light:

A coffee shop witch.
(Don't worry--it's just a prank.):

This is long, but well worth the time!!
15 hypnotic minutes of Ravel's "Bolero"
with a flamenco troupe.

And finally, for a rare video of me as a baby,


My photographs don't do me justice; they just look like me----fishducky

 










17 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club, Paul Nebel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dancing red light, but that first date video was the sweetest thing ever! That just choked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It showed how important daddies are!!

      Delete
  3. Ok, so some made me laugh, but the first date one made me teary. Thanks for lots of laughs on this Tuesday morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to put in something for EVERYONE!!

      Delete
  4. Good stuff.

    Yes to the first date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever take your daughter on one? Is she ever going to post again?

      Delete
  5. Boy that first date raised the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love "Girls don't Poop." I know I'll be coming back to check them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felt badly for that rat though he is in the same class as a hamster and they can go all night.
    After reading the comments I went back to watch first date. Being a daddy's girl, it got me in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't see the video of you, but all the rest were worth the time. :) Oh, I have seen the poop one before and it just slays me! I wonder if it works. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it was a REAL product!!

      Delete
  9. I saw just a couple. I will come back and try some more. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.