Follow

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A POOPY POST



(A reworked post from June, 2013)




Without a doubt, birds are the biggest perpetrators
of unwanted poop.  Would that make them “poopetrators”?

How birds see us:

A bird’s version of potty training:

   Maybe you should be nicer to your husband:

They’re into politics, too:
I don’t want to offend anyone.  Please feel free
to change the top 3 names to the administration of your choice.

We all know how much they love cars:


 Birds aren’t the only of nature’s creatures to give us potty problems:







(This reminds me of a poem from my childhood.  If you have
trouble reading it, I’ve put a “translation” at the end of this post—
or you could ask your children to read it to you.)
A b, c d goldfish?
L, m n o goldfish!
O, s, a, r!  S, a, r!
                                                                   C, m, p, n?

To learn the meaning of the phrase,
"When the shit hits the fan"
(Thanks, Susan!!)
                                                              
For an informative video about the dung beetle,

When one of my granddaughters was being toilet trained, her daddy put her on her baby potty (on the floor) & left the room for a minute.  When he returned, she was sitting there reading a magazine, upside down.  (The magazine was upside down, not my granddaughter.)  This isn’t her, but it’s pretty close:




I’ll leave you with some people who have something you never have—
a poopy attitude:




And, of course, this is NEVER you:

(The poem)
Abie, see the goldfish?
Hell, them ain’t no goldfish!
Oh, yes, they are!  Yes, they are!
See ‘em peein’?


I apologize for this post----fishducky

 





                                    
                                   


      


18 comments:

  1. Sometimes birds have a sense of humour with their toileting habits. Twice now our cats have been crapped upon. On both occasions the cats was chittering at the birds with lust.
    And naturally none of our readers have a bad attitude. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birds not only have a sense of humor, they have GREAT aim!!

      Delete
  2. I got Abby see the gold fish, but after that I was lost.
    That's a good one.
    I like those sneaky birds waiting until the car is waxed!
    Sue Grafton's books are clever too.
    I had a poopy start to my day, but things got better once I turned on some music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That poem was old way BEFORE I was!!

      Delete
  3. This one has some funny shit in it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post only the FUNNIEST shit I can think of!!

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite stories from my friends:

    She moved to Charleston, SC, and was taking in the sights with her father. They were going down a river in a boat when she saw a great plantation with terracing, flowers, etc. "Oh, Dad, can't you just imagine how grand it was to live back then with all that wealth and the beautiful dresses the wore?"

    She looked skyward and a pelican totally bombed her. In humor, timing is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely needed the translation at the end. LOL!
    Love the little girl on the toilet reading the paper. :)
    Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That little girl reminded me so much of my granddaughter!!

      Delete
  6. I heard the rhyme with "puppies", hard to imagine goldfish peein. Fun post, Fran. I could write something about all the people in our neighborhood who don't pick up after their dogs! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visualize little bubbles coming out of their butts!!

      Delete
  7. I learned it with bees:
    CMB's MNOB's OSAR CM, OS, ICM.

    How did those thing go around without Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people used to communicate VERBALLY!!

      Delete
  8. Sigh, I flunked goldfish but I really enjoyed the bear and the bunny. Hey, he did ask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would have been impolite NOT to ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard the bear and the bunny joke a long time ago but this is the first time I've seen it with a visual. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.