Follow

Sunday, April 26, 2015

IN MEMORIUM

Errol Wiltz

September 25, 1946~April 22, 2015  


A sad note--a dear, sweet man passed away Wednesday.  He was Errol, our contractor, handyman & most of all, our very close friend.  He was a great cook & specialized in New Orleans style food, which he was kind enough to share with us.  We thawed out some of his marvelous gumbo for dinner in his honor.  

You may be familiar with his wife's blogs. She is Inger & she posts at http://desertcanyonliving.blogspot.com.  She could use your support right now.

----fishducky

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you lost a good friend. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were friends, just didn't know the connection. I am sorry for your loss as well as Inger's. I learned a lot about them from her blog and have left my feelings for her on her last post. Thank you. You have been such a good, supportive friend to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss of a good friend and Inger's loss of her life partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, Inger's husband passed away. I am going to her blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Fran. He would have loved that you had the gumbo. ~ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Inger's blog, so I wouldn't feel right going there now, but I'm sad that you've lost such a good friend and Inger her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thanks to everyone who commented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss, Fran. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.