Follow

Thursday, April 9, 2015

NEW USES FOR OLD THINGS


Get out of your rut--there are lots of new uses for old things.  Here are just a few;

Cuticles cracking?  
Put some lip balm on them.

Want to keep a door unlocked?
Use a rubber band.

Break a glass?
Wipe it up with a slice of bread.

Going on a trip?
Pack your jewelry in a pill container.

Want to measure a level spoonful?
Use tape.

Toilet too cold in winter?  
Try some old socks.


Here's a use you wouldn't expect:

Even birds are using objects they've found:


Need to find new uses for your old husband?
Try these:








And my favorite:

The Bible says we should have only one spouse. This is called monotony----fishducky

 














14 comments:

  1. How I would love a resident iron man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both entertaining and educational:) I didn't realize that men who help with house work helps you get laid.....I think I'll go vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it helps--it's certainly worth a try!!

      Delete
  3. I never thought of lip balm on my cuticles. That would be handy, actually.
    I found men so useless (and unkind, to put it politely) that I haven't had one around for 22 years. Bought bike hooks--ROFL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky to find a (reasonably) useful one!!

      Delete
  4. Now that I think about it, I'd make a great bicycle stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God put us ALL here for a purpose--I'm glad you found yours!!

      Delete
  5. Socks on the toilet seat? Really had never heard of that one,Fran. Fun items. Is there a way to recycle all of us who are getting too old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know--I'm 80 & I'm not sure I WANT to be recycled!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the cute little suggestions.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you need a place to park your bicycle?

      Delete
  7. The lip balm on cuticles actually works, and it's easier to carry a tiny lip balm than a tube of hand cream.
    I haven't yet found a use for any of the men I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if they (men) came in purse size!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.