Follow

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SOME IDEA SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR POSTS










(A reworked post from 2013 with 100% new cartoons!!)



Some of my blogging friends have found themselves in the doldrums as far as coming up with ideas for future posts are concerned.  Out of the goodness of my heart I am offering these 34 suggestions, which are available for the low price of $5.00 each, or 3 for $10.00.  The first one alone is worth the cost!!

 1. How to steal other people's blog ideas.
 2. Why boot camp is not good for shoes.
 3. Barbie is a slut.
 4. I do not play well with others & I don't care.
 5. How manicure scissors can be a big help in doing jigsaw puzzles.
 6. How to paint a masterpiece in 3 minutes.
 7. Does your car need training wheels?
 8. How to stay a close family until Daddy's parole comes through.
 9. Einstein was wrong--E actually = mc17.
10. Listen to your mother even if she's stupid.
11. Goldilocks & the 21 bears--the complete story.
12. The Lone Ranger & Tonto were secretly married.
13. Why I should rule the world.
14. Harry Potter is really a girl.
15. Raising elephants in your apartment.
16. How to get fat.
17. Diseases are not good for you.
18. Somebody has to say it!
19. Federal prison is not so bad.
20. Why men?
21. May I have your money?
22. Hollywood is calling me.
23. If I owned my own company, I wouldn't work for me.
24. Things it is illegal to bring to Show & Tell.
25. Convincing your boss you're too sick to work.
26. How to get your parents to do your homework.
27. How to cheat & get away with it.
28. Why pedophiles generally do not make good school bus drivers..
29. Keeping the profit from Girl Scout Cookie sales.
30. Why vegetables can be harmful to your health.
31. Things I learned from watching cartoons on TV.
32. Why it is fun to trip people who use canes or crutches.
33. Why turnip flavored ice cream does not sell well.

I can't stress this one enough:

34. Keep reposting your old blogs.

















Your blogmeister----fishducky

 


16 comments:

  1. I am pretty certain that I have incorporated one or six of your blog post suggestions into my life. Not going to admit which ones though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you--please forward appropriate payment!!

      Delete
  2. Well now, those are some really interesting suggestions. I'll have to see what I can come up with for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now following your blog--maybe I'll get something new to add to my list!!

      Delete
  3. My blog doesn't rate very high in the entertainment department--LOL! Not much going on has never stopped me from having something to say, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find you entertaining--& Karma relaxing!!

      Delete
  4. I think I've done a post on all but #19.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe after your parole is granted!!

      Delete
  5. Hey, I could do a two part Barbie series and just add that to my "Rosemary's Barbie" horror story, ha ha. The check is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use some advice on how to paint a masterpiece in three minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand in some cases it can ACTUALLY take up to 10 minutes!!

      Delete
  7. #33 just has not been given a chance. Gilmore, CA, has an annual Garlic Festival and I bet the turnip people to sneak into their ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garlic flavored ice cream, yes. Turnip, not so much!!

      Delete
  8. #18.
    Oh wait....maybe I shouldn't.
    Okay I probably shouldn't.
    Let's not go there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.