Follow

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

LIFE IS HARD (OR) THE REAL REASON YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU IS THAT IT GOES BEFORE YOU DO


Life can be hard.
Sometimes things don't go the way you'd like.
For instance:
When you've been waiting forever for your order

When you've gone through that long drive-thru line for a refreshing drink

When you've ordered your wedding dress online

When even your scale thinks you're too fat

When you made it to the restroom just in time, but...

When your giant pizza falls pepperoni side down on your filthy floor

 When you're a tiny bit late in answering a message

Even though you have a good reason


When the wrong end of your fork is in the syrup


When your dive is a few inches short


When the Fire Department is busy


When you want to take a sexy picture


When your fire extinguisher doesn't understand the meaning of "extinguisher"


When you might look slightly guilty


When you miss the catch by inches


Or worse, when you catch it


When you're bringing home your dad's new car


And the garage wall jumps right in front of you


When you didn't notice a small group of people


When you don't know how to make your answer more correct


When your straw isn't thirsty


When you have enough ice cream for a week


And then you don't


When your mom is late picking you up
(Courtesy BuzzFeed)















Don't quit; follow your dream, unless it's the one where you're naked in public----fishducky

 


14 comments:

  1. I have no pride. If the wrong end of the fork was in the syrup I would lick it clean - and then use a spoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that's what Emily Post suggests!!

      Delete
  2. Ya gotta love dogs. No creature captures the guilty look like a dog does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That waiting number thing happens to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was the first one to be contacted by aliens I'm sure I'd also doom our planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bad news--a flying saucer landed in my yard this morning & in an attempt to be friendly I .....

      Delete
  5. I really feel sorry for the people with Pizza, the Pancake and the ice cream.
    Thank you for the Ramadan wishes. I think the month of Ramadan is one reason I have focused on three of your clips involving food.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me be the first to wish you an early happy end of Ramadan, so you can eat!!

      Delete
  6. I've been following...I mean chasing, my dream for years, but the people who draw the lotto numbers aren't co-operating (*~*)
    Apart from that, life is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think they're keeping it all for themselves?

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.