Follow

Monday, September 14, 2015

INANIMATE OBJECTS HAVE FEELINGS, TOO!!



Like you, I didn't think that statement was true, but BuzzFeed has proven me wrong.  They react the same way we do.  Here are 22 pictures that prove it & you know the camera never lies!!

1. When someone kisses you on the neck:



2. When you wake up in the morning and realize you forgot to charge your phone:



3. When you think the server is bringing food to your table but at the last minute they go to another:


4. When you stop the microwave with one second left:


5. When you get home late at night and remember 
you saved yourself some food for this moment:


6. And when you come home and realize someone ate the food you were saving:

7. When your friend is mad at you and you have no idea what you did:

8. When you’re telling a story and realize nobody’s listening:

9. When you tap your pockets and don’t feel your phone:

10. When you wake up from a nap and have no idea if it’s nighttime or daytime:

11. When you’re really feeling your outfit:

12. When you’re scrolling through Instagram and you accidentally like a picture:

13. When you pour a bowl of cereal and realize you’re out of milk:

14. When you plug in the charger and don’t feel it vibrate:

15. When someone says something mean about your friend 
and you come to their defense:

16. When you see a friend you haven’t seen in a long, long time:

17. When you’re doing the dishes and something touches your hand:

18. When you realize 10 years ago was 2005 and not 1995:

19. When you go to the bathroom and realize you forgot your phone:

20. When you’re home alone watching TV and you hear a noise:

21. When you’re listening to someone’s argument 
but you have the perfect comeback:

22. And when you’re trying to go to sleep and you remember 
something stupid you did 10 years ago:
















An escalator never breaks; it only becomes stairs----fishducky

 



28 comments:

  1. And some inanimate objects are spiteful and malevolent. Have you noticed that big ticket items ONLY break down after hours, when you have to pay (through the nose) to have them looked at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure repairmen's unions have to make donations to the manufacturers so that happens!!

      Delete
  2. one of the first signs of insanity is talking to inanimate objects??
    uh-oh....I should probably start watching out for the men with the white jackets, the long-sleeved ones that tie in the back (*~*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget talking to yourself, which is OK except when you ask yourself a question & then say "What?"!!

      Delete
  3. Well that was different, very amusing.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different is a synonym for weird, right?

      Delete
  4. Those are some great faces. I have never seen these before.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mark Parisi is one funny guy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very strange, and such creative minds to make those statements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, many inanimate objects have creative minds!!

      Delete
  7. haha that mop!!!
    and am I the only one who thinks spending hours in the bathroom with your phone is weird? Who actually does that? I tend to get out as fast as I can, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the only time I spend longer than necessary in the bathroom is when I'm having a cigarette!!

      Delete
  8. Oh no! I've been talking to inanimate objects ever since I learned to talk!
    These were all really good ones, lady!! Have a super week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of years ago I bumped into a table & said "Excuse me"----TRUE!!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the smiles. I like that mop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I won't be able to sleep nights.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Those pictures are fantastic. I'm going to sleep with the bathroom door closed tonight. I don't like the looks the bathtub and toilet are giving me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan, Al--they're probably conspiring with the shampoo bottle & the soap!!

      Delete
  12. Usually when I talk to inanimate objects, it is with a lot of 4 letter words.
    Now you will have me looking for faces in all the strangest places.
    Loved the owl house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Usually when I talk to inanimate objects, it is with a lot of 4 letter words."--they're gonna get you for that & they know where you live!!

      Delete
  13. LOL, I LOVE this! I can only imagine the work that went into this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't consider it work!! Why don't you become a follower?

      Delete
  14. Oh the Birthday Cake !

    You certainly take a lot of time bring us fun stuff. God bless you for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ABSOLUTELY love blogging--I consider it (& my followers) its own reward!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.