Follow

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

WANNA PLAY A NEW GAME?

You've played this:



I've just come up with a brand new version which, of course, is called, "fishduckyopoly"!! Monopoly is about life, while my game is about life as I wish it could be.  Here is an enlarged picture of the board.  I've numbered the squares to make it easier for you to see what the changes are.

 1.  Collect new credit cards as you pass GO.
 2.  Helicopter pad
 3.  No more Community Chest--I had a mastectomy.
 4.  Extra large clothes closet
 5.  My accountant handles this.
 6.  Beverly Hills Ferrari dealer
 7.  Hairdresser's house 
 8.  If there’s a chance I want it, I’ll get it!!
 9.  Masseur's house
10. Manicurist's house
11. I was sure I had paid for that ruby necklace!!
12. Gucci's
13. Leave the lights on; I own this utility!!
14. Prada
15. Cartier
16. Beverly Hills Lamborghini dealer
17. Seamstress’ (Vera Wang; I like casual clothes) house
18. See #3
19. Chauffeur’s (Dale Earnhardt, Jr; because I feel the need for speed) house
20. Chef’s house (I fired Gordon Ramsey; I didn’t like his attitude.  The position is currently open.)
21. I can park anywhere; I have a handicapped plate.
22. Apartments I own that you couldn’t afford.
23. See #8
24. More apartments I own that you couldn’t afford.
25. Whatever
26. Beverly Hills Rolls Royce dealer
27. Beach house
28. Mountain chalet
29. Still Water Works, but now it’s what I turn on if Bud says I can’t have something.
30. The really big yacht!!
31. Go to expensive restaurant for dinner.
32. Condos that I own
33. Spare condos that I own
34. See #3
35. Servant’s quarters
36. Beverly Hills Porsche dealer
37. See #8
38. Rodeo Drive
39. What Bud has to pay for my jewelry fixation.
40. Where we’re building our new mansion.


The rules are identical to this game:




My son Matt has a tattoo of me & his father.  
Bud bears a striking resemblance to the Monopoly man!!


















I plan to be spontaneous tomorrow----fishducky

 








14 comments:

  1. Somehow I think that fishduckyopoly will have limited appeal to the masses. Good ground rules for life though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if you put hotels on Boardwalk you go bankrupt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try to live today you go bankrupt!!

      Delete
  3. Boy did that bring back good memories. What a fun family game and beats an electronic toy. The new squares cracked me up especially #3. I have friends in that boat.
    Love your son's tattoos. That is devotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not normally a fan of tattoos, but I LOVE his!!

      Delete
  4. I think you have the most creative blog on the web. So inventive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--I never know what I'm going to post!!

      Delete
  5. I second to Stephen Hayes comment.
    Also I would like an extra large clothes closet as well. That is entirely my own as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a thank you, I'm giving you the address of my blogger friend Val. (http://unbaggingthecats.blogspot.com/) Her husband Hick likes to build additions to buildings. Maybe he can build you a closet!!

      Delete
  6. We didn't play Monopoly much when we were kids. We didn't own board games, but friends did and they would bring it over, but 'someone' (not me) was a sore loser and cheated to be sure he'd win. I'd wander off and read a book instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever Nameless played, she'd always insist on being the banker--I wonder why!!

      Delete
  7. We played monopoly when we were kids. Couldn't afford your board--LOL!
    Cracked up at Calvin, though--robbing the bank!! So funny! Now why didn't I think of that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's necessary to be really inventive to win!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.