Follow

Monday, September 7, 2015

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?







(Reworked old reruns week--originally published 9/7/12)

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
…if I can’t decide when to get out of bed?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if the Jews had to cross the desert again without the internet?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you gave your wife one too many suggestions?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you were forced to be spontaneous?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you were only as smart as Ralph?


WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if your scale made you feel like this?

Could you do this?



WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if your kids are dissatisfied at home?

…or when they become teenagers?




WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
is what I’m sure this man asked himself:



AND WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN
if you don’t write all this stuff down?


I was in my car, alone, on a long road trip.  I was getting really hungry but nothing looked great so I stopped at a restaurant that looked just so-so.  I asked myself, “How bad can it be?”  I found out!!----fishducky



17 comments:

  1. "I'll get up soon"
    Ha Ha, that's me! So often.
    Yesterday I was in bed until almost lunchtime.
    I can't tell a so-so restaurant from a good one, that's why I eat at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eating at home involves marketing, cooking & cleanup--that's why we eat out a lot!!

      Delete
    2. Weekend cook-up followed by six or eight days of microwaving.

      Delete
  2. Ruthie and spontaneity strikes a chord. Drat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume that comment was spontaneous!!

      Delete
  3. After all these chuckles, I think I'll take a break now for some coffee....what's the worst that could happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still ask yourself that after reading this post?

      Delete
  4. Ha! "I've decided to teach her to talk. What harm can it do?"

    Actually, most scientists credit females for inventing language, but still funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women NEEDED to invent language--otherwise, how could we nag?

      Delete
  5. Lately, Ruthie and I have the same spontaneity reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the club--I'm glad you could attedn the meeting!!

      Delete
  6. That wandering in the desert gag! Made me laugh out loud! Oy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be mad if they didn't let my People go!!

      Delete
  7. I'm not sure there's a worst that can happen. I know I'm still searching for it.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I understand, you've come pretty close to finding out!!

      Delete
  8. I may be the gal on the scale...I'm not admitting to anything specific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely you can't mean svelte little you?

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.