Follow

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

MEOW!!


First of all, I want you to know 
that I have always loved cats


But I feel it's my duty to let you know 
what they're really like!!


Below is an interview with a spokescat:

And another:

Some cats have this view of their daily life:

But what about its human?

A cat's life from a POW's point of view:

Wanna know the truth?

You might well be advised to check out this real book on Amazon:

If you'd like to see 100 pictures of cute kittens,

Cats do have many good points.
I will admit that they are very good at multitasking:

They are concerned with fairness:
They try to improve their environment:


And what they do is often newsworthy:

They could save the world:

Cats are curious at a very early age:

They are very good at hiding,

especially at the vet's:

They are always graceful:




Cats never misjudge a jump:

Although these have a slight problem:

And they love to exercise & play games:

They will even work out with you:



They are not overly concerned about fashion:
http://senioradventureswithlindakay.blogspot.com/

They have a deep desire for knowledge:

They love to cuddle:

They enjoy sleepovers with friends:

And, amazingly, a cat can be worn as a hat!!


If you want a cat, you can get one in two easy steps:
1. Find an empty box.
2. Wait...:

A word of warning--
some cats will tend to shed a little:
http://river-driftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

And they have interesting ways of supporting themselves:


But don't just take my word for it.
Let's check with our spokescat.
Is everything in this post true?

To tell the weather, go to your back door and look for the dog. If the dog is at the door and he is wet, it's probably raining. 

But if the dog is standing there really soaking wet, it is probably raining really hard. 

If the dog's fur looks like it's been rubbed the wrong way, it's probably windy. 

If the dog has snow on his back, it's probably snowing. 

Of course, to be able to tell the weather like this, you have to leave the dog outside all the time, especially if you expect bad weather. 

Sincerely, The CAT











National Cat Week is the first week in November!!
Are you excited?


Remember, anything not nailed down is a cat toy!!


If purr is a happy cat noise & gato is Spanish for cat, then is purgatory a realm of happy Spanish cats?----fishducky



 




















21 comments:

  1. I am a cat toy.
    And patting Jazz's belly is Russian Roulette. And the chambers are loaded too often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come to my house you can rub MY belly!!

      Delete
  2. Gotta love the kitties. I'm highly allergic to them and yet...and yet....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MAY be allergic to my husband, but I still let him live here!!

      Delete
  3. So true. So true. LOL! Now I know why cats don't drink coffee or do yoga.
    You know I love cats, but these were hysterical! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless it is her idea anything I suggest is torture by the authority. ;)

      Delete
    2. I believe she both reads and understands English but she pretends she can't understand. She may read your blog or even play games on the computer when I am sleeping. I find tell tale bits of kitty litter on the table in the morning. She knows she is not allowed on the table. There are no other cats here. But she feigns innocence like kitty litter can move about on its own like jumping beans.

      Delete
    3. Do you suspect she's working undercover?

      Delete
    4. Who knows what she does at night on the internet? Anything is possible. ;)

      Delete
  4. I had a cat for many years right after I got married. I couldn't talk for days after she passed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were less sensitive I'd ask, "Cat got your tongue?" but I won't!!

      Delete
  5. We have a big fat black-and-white neutered male cat that the beagle used to hump quite regularly. He couldn't be bothered to get up and walk away. Now the beagle is dead, and the cat is still with us. A cautionary tale, I suppose, about too much humping, and not enough napping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would that be your sweet, sweet Juno? Now that I'm in my 80's, I tend to nap more!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. "Oh," she said modestly, "You're too kind!!"

      Delete
  7. I am a dog person, but I do respect cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although it scares me to agree with you, I feel the same way!

      Delete
  8. Replace St Peter and the orange cat with me and Angel and you get an idea of what my life is like pre-dawn and post-dusk.
    I love the kitty cuddling the teddy. That's just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's just doing that to see how much you love her!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.