Follow

Friday, November 13, 2015

WHERE IS EVERYBODY? REDUX


(Reworked from an 8/13 post with new cartoons.)




The question today isn't really "Where's Waldo?"

Instead, it's:

My friend, Carole (thank you, Carole!) sent me this email of photographs of animals who are difficult or impossible to see because of their coloring and/or markings.  Let's start with the easy ones. I've circled them in case you have trouble locating the animals.  Don't scroll down too quickly--the circled photos are 2 or 3 pictures down from the originals.  Can you find them all?

Giraffe

Blue crowned parrot





Wolf





Now for some harder ones.  Good luck!  (It took me quite a while to find some of them.)

Caiman

Cheetah



Horned adder

Great owl



Klipspringer (I found 2)
  Impala



Nighthawk

Leopard



Squirrel

Willow ptarmigan




If you'd like to find a fishducky,

If your eyes aren't too tired, here are some cartoons:




Are you still looking for Waldo?



















Maybe next time I'll write something----fishducky

 


21 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the camoflagued animals. Some of whom I saw, and some of whom I needed your assistance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be VERY good at hide & seek!!

      Delete
  2. I did something similar to this a couple years ago when I wore my camouflage jacket in the woods. Maybe I'll post it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics of the hidden critters!
    Cute Waldo jokes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pictures absolutely fascinated me!!

      Delete
  4. Loved the hidden animal pics. Kinda like a puzzle for the eyeballs. :)

    And I think that gal who doesn't want to wear her glasses because they let her see the dirt is on the right track. If she can't see it, it isn't there la-la-la-la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I regretted buying the Waldo books for my son. I got many headaches looking at those.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun doing the fishducky jigsaw I forgot about my garlic bread warming in the oven, it's extra crispy now, but still good.
    Finding Waldo drives me nuts, I never can find him. I did find all those animals and birds though. I've always been able to. There's a trick to it. Look for eyes, noses or wing and tail feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second Klipspringer was a challenge! Loved the Waldo library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved the hidden animal photos, great camouflage! Love the cartoons, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.