Follow

Monday, December 28, 2015

DID YOU GET ANY "FAKE" CHRISTMAS PRESENTS?


In case you were busy for whatever reason Friday & you missed my post, you can catch it here.  Go ahead--it's funny!!


I'm sure that no one deliberately bought you any knock-off gifts, but it could have happened accidentally.  Even getting a fake present would be better than this:
  

Some manufacturers of knock-off products are so clever it is virtually impossible to tell the difference between their products & the real thing.  Check out these products below & see if you're able to identify which are the "fake" ones:

(Hint) If it was purchased through this phone call,
it was probably fake:

In general, some stores are not to be completely trusted:


But if there's a plaque on the building,
you can believe it.


However, unless you have a very discerning eye,
these may be more difficult.

An Apple computer or a very clever fake?
You tell me.

A true brand name handbag?
It's hard to tell.

But who autographed it--God or Jesus?
I wish they could have been more specific.

Did the "Hello Kitty" line grow up?  Your call.

Don't you hate it when birds are ill-tempered?

Justin Timberlank is at the top of the charts.

This one is obvious.
It should have been "Frans Tormers".

People have loved him for years.

This brand is as popular as Nicky.

Let's be fair--maybe the owner just needs glasses.

However, some people will deliberately lie to you.


But you can always trust the U. S. mail to tell you the truth.
Most images courtesy BuzzFeed

You might enjoy this video Freshpet secretly took 
at your Christmas dinner











This has been a 100% genuine fishducky post (probably)!!

Worst Christmas present ever: a set of batteries with a note on it saying “Toys not included.”----fishducky

 










12 comments:

  1. The cat at the holiday dinner looked totally unimpressed. Ungrateful so and so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fake gifts here, my box of chocolates was genuine Cadbury Roses. And delicious. now just a memory.
    the Petfresh video was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got genuine gifts of friendship for Christmas. I doesn't get better than that. And I enjoyed the video, the dog with the glasses was so spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give YOU that present ALL the time--it never gets boring or goes stale!!

      Delete
  4. I believe it's a genuine Fishducky post! What fun, and I'm sure the knockoffs are alive and well, even after the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fake posts from me--if you ever find one, just delete it!! (Can I interest you in a genuine Gucci bag for $1.37?)

      Delete
  5. I had a boss who bought a $5 knock off Rolex watch every year. Thing always only lasted one year, but it did look real. He stopped buying them and tossed the one he had when he was almost mugged for his genuine Rodex Watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wearing $5 earrings & a guy in a store (in a bad area) complimented me on them. I took them off!!

      Delete
  6. No expensive knockoffs for me! Just the Save A Lot soda brands: Mountain Holler and Dr. Pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always rely on the standards!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.