Follow

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I JUST SAW THE WEIRDEST SIGN





I think it was Susan at I Think; Therefore I Am who sent me these first signs.  If so, thank you, Susan.  If not, thank you, somebody else:















I found these on BuzzFeed:



This lovely Chinese food sign.

And this nice combination of things.

This helpful explanation.

This friendly request.

This lack of punctuation.

This reassuring sign.


This extremely descriptive sign.

This reliable champion.

This restriction.

This phone number.

This unnecessary labeling.

These generous souls.

And finally, this family planning advice.

And some others from God knows where:









Of course, some signs are dull & boring:

And a few cartoons:





















I'm so tired.  Got caught up in a really good book last night.  Didn't stop coloring until 3:00 this morning----fishducky


 


10 comments:

  1. I wonder whether the victims could reclaim their property at the 'going to jail' sign?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably--but they'd have to pay ten cents on the dollar!!

      Delete
  2. The blank signs ones got a giggle out f me, especially the guy who doesn't need
    anything today. Some really good ones... and the women's toilet combo waiting room. nyuk nyuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family Planing Advice: Use Rear Entrance. I'll blame my dirty mind but I'm still laughing at this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only those people with dirty minds would think that one was funny--it made ME laugh, too!!

      Delete
  4. There's some doozy's here today, I laughed from top to bottom.
    ummm, I mean from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best ones are the ones that are just accidentally stupid.

    Good stuff.

    Years ago I passed a small sign every day advertising the services of a lawyer named I.M. Zamost. Never checked out if it was real or a goof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my story of William Tell, I used the name I. M. A. Mazing--pretty close!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.