Follow

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I MADE ONE LITTLE MISTAKE--SO SHOOT ME!!






Occasionally, an architect, designer or craftsman will make a small mistake in their plans.  It's not really that big of a deal, is it?  They're probably not even sorry!!

Or maybe they are:

  

Below are a few examples of minor mistakes:

I guess he did make some concession for the handicapped:

 If I were a merchant, I would definitely have my store on the first floor:

 Locking gates keeps pets from getting out:

So what?  Using a bike or walking will be good exercise:

 You could always install a pulley:

 I assume English was not his 1th language:

Maybe--just maybe--these next two doors could have opened out?:




Another minor design flaw:

And one more:


But the smaller sinks are much cheaper!!:



No one's ever going to roll down that window;

Why can't you find it?
It's right there, in the back of the drawer:

Or in the front:

Actually, I think this adds some interest to an otherwise boring floor:



This was probably not their best selling chandelier:

 What?  It looks OK to me:



 "It's your fault!!"  "No, it's your fault!!"

Making mistakes is not limited to professionals.
It could happen to anyone:

Like this guy who decided to spring a bunch of mousetraps at once:

Or this guy, who may not be smarter, but is definitely bigger than a fifth grader:
 

 Or this guy who cannonballed into a frozen pool:



This sign was supposed to be taken down.
It seems they now have enough:

 This woman who decided to cross through some fast-running water:

This father who wanted to test the swing set he just put up for his kids: 

This human motorcycle ramp:

This kid who just discovered how electric fences work: 


This martial artist who was sure he could split a 4x4 with his chest: 

This guy who continued to tease a chained up dog:

This guy who got a "sexy" tattoo: 

This idiot who doesn't believe signs:

And my favorite, this woman who wanted a picture of herself under her horse:

Then there's this cat who decided to get his own dinner:

Of course, this may have just been laziness:

In all fairness, this might not be a mistake.
It may be the sign guy's normal breakfast:

Don't trust your measuring tapes:

Or your picture framers:







I guess these jokes sort of fit in here:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"
------------------------------
 I was in Scotland, when I walk into a pub with only one man in it. I pull up a chair as he slides me a beer and I ask him why he's all alone. 

He answers, "You see that barn out the window? I built that barn all by myself with me bare hands! But do they call me McGregor: The Barn Builder?  No!" He slams his pint on the bar loudly, and points out the other window.

"Y'see that bridge out there? I built that all by myself, stone by stone with me bare hands! But do they call me McGregor: The Bridge Builder? No!" He slams his pint again.

"This very bar, I built it timber by timber with me bare hands but do they call me McGregor: The Bar Builder? No! But ya f*ck one goat..."
------------------------------
This old woman walks into a bar and she sees a man sitting by himself, and every time he takes a drink of his beer he gets up and flies around the bar and then sits back down. The woman asks him how he does it, and he says, "It's this magic beer; you drink it and you can fly." She grabs the beer takes a drink and jumps out of the second story window. She falls flat on the ground and breaks all her bones. The bartender comes over and says "Superman, you're really a dick when you're drunk!!"











"Laughing at your own mistakes can lengthen your life."----Shakespeare
"Laughing at your wife's mistakes can shorten your life."----Shakespeare's wife (& fishducky)

 





13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There's a chance that you're the champion of cheerful chuckling, Chubby Chatterbox!!

      Delete
  2. I don't know...my feces COULD be smiling. I just never examined my poop, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now why would any one want to take a picture under their horses tale!
    Feces smiling will be a good add for fiber I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the wrong spelling. I meant an ad for fiber can say "smiling Feces."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot ov peeple spel thnigs rong--GREAT ad idea!!

      Delete
  5. Great to have some chuckles at the end of a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many mistakes! so many laughs.
    I reckon that crooked window is so you can see around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.