Follow

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

INSTRUCTIONS: 1-OPEN, 2-READ, 3-LAUGH





This post should help you figure out what you should do 
in case you find yourself in a perplexing situation, such as:

You're face to face with a catsup bottle:

You'd like your drink chilled:

Your pizza was just delivered:

You'd like to eat these seeds, but how?:

You want to learn how to draw:

 You're looking for dance lessons:

Nobody laughs at your jokes:

You need to help someone out of a burning building:

You have nosy neighbors:

You're on an airplane:

 You run into an acquaintance:

You have to do CPR on an adult:

Or a baby:

Or you have other questions on infant care:

This was a lot to learn so you're
probably ready for some CPR cartoons
to ease your mind:









I'm glad I could be of help----fishducky

 














4 comments:

  1. I did a CPR short course once, more like a crash course, only one lesson. Passed but can't remember any of it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did Bud & I but anyone around us who needs CPR now would be SOL (shit out of luck)!!

      Delete
  2. I did the same thing--a one day lesson that only lasted a couple hours. Can't remember much and I think they've changed the rules since then, too. But I might be better than nothing in a pinch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.