Follow

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

THANK YOU, PEOPLE!!


And thank you to the fine folks at BuzzFeed for posting this compendium of goodness which you are about to see.  All of these things happened in 2015.  They claim it wasn't such a bad year after all & I'd have to agree!!








This dad got tickets to see Mexico play soccer for the first time:






Two grandmas showed us how to act on the internet:




This girl surprised her nurse after being paralyzed:

If you must write on bathroom walls, write something nice:


This man helped a stranger tie his tie:


Enjoy this picture of people enjoying themselves:














You're welcome----fishducky

 












16 comments:

  1. How very reassuring to know that there are some lovely people about.
    Thank you. And them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...not such a bad old place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing, too--we have NO alternative!!

      Delete
  3. Perfect New Years post.

    Thank you (I know it's not a problem.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be welcome even if it were a problem!!

      Delete
  4. Love your Thank You dance.
    My son always admires the garbage men and now his kids love toy garbage trucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could teach it to you--it's really easy to learn!!

      Delete
  5. Many of these brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing! We all, each one of us, can make a difference! Happy 2016 to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it takes VERY little effort to help someone else!! Happy New Year to you!!

      Delete
  6. I really like all of those nice things that people did for others. It probably made the people doing the nice acts feel good also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even pick a favorite, but I had to watch the soccer tickets several times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something about a grown man crying!!

      Delete
  8. I had to scroll past the soccer tickets real quick, I found myself tearing up!
    These are all so lovely.
    See, I keep telling people heaven is right here. Your world is what you make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may or may not be a heaven--live & enjoy yourself while you're alive!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.