Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, & the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride!! In 1988, Chrysler came out with the “Eagle”. Would it have been so hard to name it the "Chrysler Beagle"?
Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest & no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, & Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog.
1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3. The sofa is not a 'face towel'-- neither are laps.
4. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
5. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
6. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license & registration.
7. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet
8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house--not after.
10. I will not throw up in the car.
11. I will not come in from outside & immediately drag my butt.
12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him & he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
And, finally, my last question…
Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?
The cockapoo & the labradoodle are new breeds of dogs that I believe are now recognized by the AKC--but why stop there?
If you cross a Collie & a Lhasa Apso, you'd get a Collapso, a dog that folds up for easy transport.
If you cross a Spitz & a Chow-Chow, you'd get a Spitz-Chow, a dog that throws up a lot.
If you cross a Pekingese & a Lhasa Apso, you'd get a Peekasso, an abstract dog.
If you cross a Labrador Retriever & a Curly Coated Retriever, you'd get a Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of laboratory researchers.
If you cross a Pointer & a Setter, you'd get a Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet.
If you cross a Irish Water Spaniel & a English Springer Spaniel, you'd get an Irish Springer, a dog fresh & clean.
If you cross a Newfoundland & a Basset Hound, you'd get a Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors.
If you cross a Malamute & a Pointer, you'd get a Moot Point, owned by....oh, well, it doesn't really matter.
If you cross a Deerhound & a Terrier, you'd get a Derriere, a dog that's true to the end.
If you cross a Bull Terrier & a Shih Tzu. You’d get a Bullsh..... uhh, I'll get back to you on that....
I know you love me, God. Click here.
To read a sad dog's diary, click here.
Why do we say, "Heavens, yes!!" & "Hell, no!!" but not "Purgatory, maybe"?----fishducky