Follow

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

FOR GOD'S SAKE, GET ORGANIZED!!






(Ed. note: Some of this is from a blog I posted in January, 2014.  Some of it isn't.)



Are you messy or are you obsessive-compulsive?  
Do you like to have things in a strict order? 
Below are some suggestions on how your world might be improved:

Alphabet soup:

Soup in alphabetical order:

Nature's trees:

 Do-it-yourself trees:

A busy park:

An orderly park:



A fruit salad:

A fruit salad 
(Not touching other foods):

Average parking lot:

Parking lot, color coded:
(above pictures from biggeekdad.com)


Do you like your gas purchases to come out even
(even at $4.00 a gallon)?

And your cantaloupe to fit into the bowl?
                       


 How about having your bottles all lined up & standing 
at attention as God intended?

Do you believe your tools should fit the space intended?

Don't you think that shadows should never color outside the lines?



And that even sprinkles should be color coordinated?
(above pictures from BuzzFeed)














They told me I was gullible--and I believed them----fishducky

 




14 comments:

  1. How I wish someone would break into my life and get it organised.
    The newer stuff is indeed on the top - unless I really, really don't want to do it. Then I bury it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love organization....I love to look at organization....could someone please come and organize me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could ask Manzi's friend (below) to do it!!

      Delete
  3. These are precious. I have some Virgo friends who should
    see this. My best friend of 56 years, Virgo of course, comes
    to Montana once a year just to organize for the sloppy Pisces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you send her to Delores (above) when she's through at your house?

      Delete
  4. Sometimes I wish I were but then I realize I would never find anything ever again. Organized is way too much work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do what I do--file everything under miscellaneous!!

      Delete
  5. I have whatever the opposite of OCD might be... don't-give-a-damn itis. My stuff may not be organized, but I manage to find it. Eventually. (Most of the time...)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be OCDDGAD--welcome to the club!!

      Delete
  6. I'm sure you already know that I like organization.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those colour coded shelves of bottles and the shadows not colouring outside the lines.
    I used to be super organised, but in the last year or so that's changed quite a bit. Mostly because I simply don't have the storage space I used to have, the space I'm used to. There's piles of stuff here and there that need to be kept (at least until I read them) and nowhere to stash them out of the way or even out of sight. It's all got me quite unsettled and I find I can't get things done anymore, everything is left unfinished.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.