Follow

Friday, April 1, 2016

ANOTHER A TO Z CHALLENGE IN ONE POST!!




(To see my last A to Z Challenge, click here.)


Fishducky's laugh-a-letter (or more) A to Z Challenge:

Ankles:



Babies:
Basketball:

Bowling:

Bowling for people in a hurry:

Communication:


Doomsday:



Elevators:

Football:



Games:

Giraffes:

Gravity:



Hats:

Husbands:




Ice fishing:

Jackrabbits:

Kangaroos:

Lumber:
Math:

Neckties:
Noah's Ark:
Octopi:

Power of the Devil

Quality Control:

Right angles:


Rhinos:


Signs:

Tattoos:

Unicorns:


Vacuum cleaners:

Vitamins:
(Not a cartoon, but still very funny to me!!)
William Tell:

Xrays:

Yachts:

Zombies:



If the brain is the sexiest organ, how come bars don't have wet hat contests?----Stephen Hayes (& fishducky)

 














19 comments:

  1. LOVE the bad sign. And Hell's Angles. I suspect quite a lot of them are obtuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endless good ones!!! Whoohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks--I liked this post, too!! How are you feeling?

      Delete
    2. Still coughing & blowing my nose & sound like a frog, still crummy but better than I was. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all the laughs. I love bowling for people in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But how difficult would it be to pick up a spare?

      Delete
  4. What a great way to do the challenge. One hilarious post. So many made me laugh out loud. Nice to finally understand the unicorn shortage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could clear that up for you!!

      Delete
  5. I like the Noahs ark one. I mean, really?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was going to be gone for a long time--he had to get ALL his messages first!!

      Delete
  6. I'm scrolling, reading, smiling, then suddenly laughed out loud at the ice fishing/frozen fish and scared Angel right out of his sleep. He took off out the back like he was shot from a rocket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor baby--apologize for me, please!!

      Delete
  7. Yep, all the letters are there all right, ha ha. I love your posts.

    Cherdo
    Cherdo on the Flipside
    "Favorite Characters, Favorite Lines" on the A-to-Z Challenge 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assure you the feeling is mutual!!

      Delete
  8. Another brilliant idea from fischdcky and now she's done with her A to Z. The rest of us have to carry on until the end of the month. I loved the basketballing doggie. And that vitamin ad.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to spend a whole month on ANYTHING--& that ad would never play today!!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun doing this post!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.