Follow

Monday, April 25, 2016

MOTHER NATURE CAN BE STRANGE, STRANGER & EVEN STRANGERER



These were sent to me by my friend Shirley.  Thanks, Shirley!!

 This tomato wanted to be a duck



A robot shaped carrot



A turnip that wanted to be a pin-up



A baby duck shaped gourd



And a grown up one



A hand shaped carrot



A carrot and a turnip that think they are human



A foot-shaped potato



A strawberry in bear form



A turnip that wanted to run a marathon



A gourd chicken



Peppers that think they are zombies



A demonic onion



An eggplant that dreamed of being human



And one that wants a hug



If Pinocchio were an eggplant



A carrot that loves its mommy





A mouse-shaped potato




A potato that wanted to be a bear



And what do you suppose this is?













I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it----fishducky

 



15 comments:

  1. I was really surprised to see these vegetables in different styles. I rolled back and forth to see them. Enjoyed seeing them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first eggplant "Is not a crook!" It does need a lot of water...gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turnip that wanted to be a pin-up. You've made me feel guilty eating vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think they might have feelings?

      Delete
  4. Think someone ought to have sent you the ducky tomato. Wonder if you can have veggies mounted. Some of those were really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine if instead of Billy Bass they had a Bobby Beet?

      Delete
  5. I love the tomatoducky and the pin-turn-up. I also like the t-shirts I see in a certain catalog that has Steamed Vegetables on the front.

    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0741/2375/products/12_bf30a850-1dcc-47c2-997c-67313c6fd474.jpeg?v=1420705234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked on it. They looked more than steamed--they're REALLY pissed off!!

      Delete
  6. Who are these people who come up with all these things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are apparently other people out there like ME!!

      Delete
  7. The baby duck shaped gourd is actually a potato. Love the ducky tomato; you should frame that and hang it in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.