Follow

Friday, April 29, 2016

THERE ARE BEAUTIFUL, KIND & MAJESTIC ANIMALS GRACING OUR PLANET (& THEN THERE ARE OTHERS)




Behold the beauty of this llama:

And the gracefulness of this panda upon his perch:

Nothing compares to the romantic courtship of the impala:

Or the advanced camouflage techniques of the corgi:

No one dives as skillfully as the penguin:

But sometimes they have help:


Or climbs as elegantly as the jaguar:


How lucky we are to gaze upon the smile of a tapir, 
so handsome and sweet:

And to rest our eyes upon the potoo. 
The majestic, majestic potoo:

Ahhh, the king of the Savannah with his freshly caught prey

And here, the regal moose, treading upon the freshly fallen snow:

Indeed, snow tends to bring out the most graceful of creatures:

It’s not every day that you see skin so bare and bold:

They are willing to share their meager rations:

Let this raccoon leave you enraptured in his song and dance:


And let this noble steed leave you in tear-filled awe:

Here, witness the finesse of a running basset hound:

And the grandeur of the mighty elephant:


A polar bear is a master of stealth:


Will you ever see a creature more magnificent than this?:

Or more inspiring in its contemplative charm?:

Nay. Today, we look upon the finest specimens this world has to offer:

So as you go about your day, dear friend, 
keep with you the memory of these fantastic beasts:

Perhaps we should give them a little privacy:
(Most pictures & captions from BuzzFeed)

A song for you:











"I once shot an elephant in my pajamas.  How he got into my pajamas, I'll never know."----Groucho Marx (& fishducky)

 




























15 comments:

  1. I love the lion with his legs through the tyre and the somersaulting horse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the feeling it wasn't intentional!!

      Delete
  2. I love that animals can be as clumsy as we can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I'm higher on the food chain!!

      Delete
  3. I think God had a since if humor. Just look at the platypus.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The platypus was probably one of God's experiments that didn't work out!!

      Delete
  4. I suspect a video of me running would resemble that basset quite closely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat and the water hit close to home. Why do they do that then look so innocent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we will continue to be their slaves!!

      Delete
  6. your blog is hilarious Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor bunny! He should have known what a bear does in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That moose on ice hit my funny bone on the way down. Very funny.

    Hi, Fishducky. Thanks for dropping by during my A-Z madness.
    Keep us smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.