I'm reminded of the movie "Westworld" where a robot says, "Nothing can possibly go wrong-- go wrong-- go wrong…"
Pride comes before a fall. And every now and then, pride also comes before accidentally setting your kids on fire. My son, Blake, was about 8 years old. The kids were in their pajamas at the kitchen table. I had left my cigarettes & lighter on the table. Blake started playing with my lighter, which both scared & annoyed me. I grabbed the lighter & we started arguing. He stood there with his arms straight out, as if he were ready for crucifixion. He was wearing an old terry cloth robe, with its strings hanging down. I was making a point about the lighter being dangerous & was stupidly waving it (lit) under his arms. I swear it was at least a foot away, when the threads hanging under his arms caught fire!! We were able to get the robe off & the fire put out with absolutely no harm to him or anyone else; but I guess I made my point.
Something apparently went wrong in these pictures, too.
See if you can figure out what it was:
(Pictures from BuzzFeed & Giphy. com.)