Follow

Friday, June 3, 2016

SCIENCE JOKES FOR NERDS



Some science books go into great detail to
differentiate between the sexes of animals:

If you're going to do this physics experiment make
sure your partner has good aim: 

Below are some science experiments that I'm sure you've all tried.

Actually, I can't even give credit for the pictures because I lost my reference page 
with the source & the explanation of what's happening.
It was probably BuzzFeed.
You figure them out.
 


 


 

 


Check out these hilarious science jokes from dailyquencher.com.

The comments are theirs, too. 

In case you don’t get these, then I’m sorry, but you are not a true nerd.

At least he's worth more now.

Alternatively, we can call them Gaussian and Ghostian distribution?

Can't or won't, Mr. Oil?

Get it?  He's tripping on acid.

I still love you, Pluto!!

Not exactly a glowing review.

Computer nerds will get this one.

Nothing like a good old yo mama joke, right?

Don’t you just love when a textbook contains gems such as this one?

Makes sense!!

How many C12H22O11³ would you like in your coffee?

OMG, I can’t believe they’re actually dating.

Somebody call a neutron. He’ll settle this once and for all. 


















I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you----fishducky

 













24 comments:

  1. The sugar cubes is a good one!
    Since "Doesn't Matter" doesn't affect the universe at all, does it really matter whether or not it gets discovered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big smiles. I have nerd tendencies. Not all the way there. Yet.
    And I really, really hope it gets cold enough here this winter to freeze bubbles. I will be out there trying. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not quite nerdy enough to get every one of these. Guess I am 90% nerd--LOL! Really good ones, Fran!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that better or worse than you thought?

      Delete
  4. I'm still thinking about that poor fellow being hit by a hammer in the crotch. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the jokes, so I guess I'm a bit of a nerd. I prefer grammar nerd. I can't see a couple of the pictures. Maybe I'm blind, or maybe a solution made them disappear.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the old disappearing picture trick worked again!!

      Delete
  6. Heh, heh! I love the review of the uranium ore! We used to email each other that science teacher playground duty. I also like the electron and his "probable" whereabouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the playground duty cartoon!!

      Delete
  7. My husband (the physicist/math/chemistry teacher) laughed/giggled at each one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably understood them all, too!!

      Delete
  8. Wonder if science ever proved you will pee in the bed if you play with fire? Ive never tried it but the guys in the fire video may need new sheets.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I'm not a nerd because I didn't get them all, but they sure were funny regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your local community college--I'm sure they offer a Nerd 101 class!!

      Delete
  10. My name is Susan, and I am a nerd. Some of these made me groan out loud, which, of course, means I'll have to share them with some of my nerdy friends to make them groan, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Susan, glad you could attend the meeting!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.