Follow

Friday, June 24, 2016

SOME THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T EVER TRIED



My new mission in life is to make things easier for you.
You might try the following time & energy tips if you're not too chicken.
If you do, let me know how they work out!!

Hack the elevator by pressing your floor and the door close button at the same time.

Food & drink:

Want to peel apples in record time?
Chef Jasper van Ramshorst shows you how it’s done here.

Want an easy way to peel hard boiled eggs? See how here.

Need to open a wine bottle?
You know, for all those times when you don’t have a corkscrew,
but do happen to have a butane torch on hand.

(Above pictures courtesy BuzzFeed)

If you’re ever looking for a quick way to peel a bunch of potatoes at once, 

all you need it a toilet brush and a drill!  

Most importantly, you’ll need a clean toilet brush. 

You can see exactly how it works here.


Laundry:


Jeans dirty?  Freeze them.
See why here.

Housecleaning:

Baby make a mess?
Put this on him & let him clean it up himself.

(giphy.com)
Your pet not yet potty trained? 
Put an open bottle of Vicks VapoRub in the area
 he or she likes to mark as their territory. 
The smell will discourage them from lifting their leg & wetting your rug.















I've discovered the secret to a clean house; never let your husband or children enter it----fishducky

 









20 comments:

  1. My coffee table was never a message board, it always had too much stuff on it. We wrote in the dust on the stereo cabinet.
    I don't like the idea of freezing my jeans, especially for 5-7 days. I prefer the quicker wash-dry-wear method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta try that egg thing. Today would be a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clean toilet brush, but also a clean bucket--LOL!
    You made my morning, Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess EVERYTHING should be clean!!

      Delete
  4. I've been doing that elevator trick for years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are good. hmmm, Now where did I put that butane torch?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the egg trick. And will definitely try it.
    Dust? I am sometimes v grateful my eyes are failing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always look for dust, but when I do, I NEVER wear glasses!!

      Delete
  7. Excellent advice and methods. Freezing jeans is super--I'd like to try that one. And mop baby has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mop baby definitely gets my vote!!

      Delete
  8. Fun tips! The one about opening the wine bottle with a butane torch made me laugh out loud. The one on peeling an egg is... what can I say? Rather appealing.

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've really never opened a wine bottle with a butane torch? You don't know what you've been missing!!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for all the helpful hints. I remember a long time ago now when everyone was putting their jeans in the freezer. Wonder why that stopped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because their butts got too cold!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.