Follow

Friday, July 8, 2016

BAD JOKES





If you've been laughing too hard at my blog posts, this one should help you quiet right down.

What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?

where does bad light go?


How do you think the unthinkable?

I asked a Frenchman if he played video games.

 A termite walked into a bar and asked:

What do you call a camel with no humps?


 What’s the difference between a well-dressed man on a unicycle 
& a poorly dressed man on a bike?

What did one elevator say to the other elevator?

What sport do you play with a wombat?

 What’s the best thing about living in Switzerland?

Did you hear about the two antennae who got married?

What does Batman get in his drinks?

Did you hear about the man who stole a calendar?

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says:

I ate too much Middle Eastern food.
(Above jokes courtesy fault of BuzzFeed)






A man rushed into a busy doctor's office and shouted, "Doctor! I think I'm shrinking!" 

The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."













 









25 comments:

  1. These were hilarious, I'm still chuckling. I agree with Aunty Acid, I'd love to spend the rest of my life laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're cute, but yes, I'm quieter now. It's mostly because the dogs complain when I laugh.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your dogs have to work on their sense of humor!!

      Delete
  3. So bad that they are excellent. And Aunty Acid and her cousin Maxine are often brilliant, funny - and right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the "groaners" can be funny!!

      Delete
  4. The P is silent :).
    Sorry about the comment above but spell check is having its way with my iPad.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will hit me in a little while.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you made me miss my dad. He adored puns and play on word jokes. He'd actually get to giggling. Good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if they have puns & word jokes in heaven?

      Delete
    2. Oh they must! I like to imagine my dad up there giggling. :)

      Delete
  7. Now I know what to say after eating Middle Eastern food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at PRISM. And Switzerland's flag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you telling me you've been had?

      Delete
  9. These were fun and funny but then I'm easy. I really thought "Attire" was extra clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they ALL were--that's why they're in here!!

      Delete
  10. They weren't "bad" jokes. That's the kind I teach our grandchildren. :)

    When I was a very young girl, I had a big joke book, and my favorite? What would you rather have chase you... an elephant or a gorilla? Answer: I'd rather have the elephant chase the gorilla. (Yeah, I was a weird kid, but we still use that line in our family whenever faced with a choice of two things we don't like. Huh... so I could say I'd rather have Clinton chase Trump...)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the elephant/gorilla joke!!

      Delete
  11. They might be bad but I still enjoy them.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.