Follow

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I DON'T MEAN TO BE JUDGMENTAL, BUT...




...but judgmentalmaps.com certainly doesn't mind being that way at all.  I posted about them before (to see that post, click here) but this post has all new maps & cartoons.  It's a brand new post!!


Except for this one,
where I live (in the circled area):

Phoenix, AZ
Little Rock AR

Seattle, WA

Milwaukee, WI

Omaha, NE
Wichita, KS

Detroit, MI
New Orleans, LA
Las Cruces, NM
Our nation's capitol,
Washington, D.C.

And its neighbor,
Lynchburg, VA

Let us not forget our neighbor to the north, 
Vancouver, British Columbia




































I know I am HERE, I'm just not sure where that is----fishducky

 


16 comments:

  1. My mind is almost always somewhere else. I think it is trying to get away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me while I find me vacation destination.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't measure well and reading maps is not so easy but it always helps if you turn it or read it upside down.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might work--I've never tried it!!

      Delete
  4. I never heard of these maps. Now I have to google the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) where I grew up. If I can remember. I used to have a mind like a steel trap. Now it's like a steel sieve. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice Lynchburg Virginia has a couple of Duck Dynasty's (dynasties?)Cousins of yours?
    I wonder if there is a judgemental map of SA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEFINITELY not part of my family!!

      Delete
  6. Those judgmental city maps are priceless. I Googled my home town of Key West and it seems I once lived in the unpayable rent district.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the Rich Old People section of L. A.--they both seem fitting!!

      Delete
  7. Hey, I can't find myself on any of those maps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you live in Portland? That city is a figment of your imagination!!

      Delete
  8. Unfold a Google map ? Wait till I say this to my supervisor to confuse him.
    My brother lives in Plano Texas. He will have a kick to see his town's name in a joke. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you CAN'T unfold them--then what good are they?

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.