Follow

Thursday, July 14, 2016

TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, IT'S NATIONAL NUDE DAY...OMG,THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE? PUT THEM BACK ON!!


 

(Celebrating National Nude Day)


National Nude Day is held each year on July 14th. The staff at National Whatever Day was unable to discover the origin of National Nude Day.

However, there is some belief that the holiday comes from New Zealand. In 2003, streaking came to the forefront in New Zealand when television presenter, Mark Ellis, offered a monetary reward for anyone who streaked in from of Prime Minister, Helen Clark. This was part of Ellis’ National Nude Day. A TV program he presented, Hyundai Sports Cafe, regularly promoted nudity and asked for people to send in nude exploits for an annual “National Nude Day” competition, including a The Lord of the Rings parody by nude actors, and 30 naked ballet dancers (both male and female) performing in front of the University of Otago main building.

--------------------
According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.
-------------------
"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack said to his wife as he stepped out of the shower.  "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"

"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.
-------------------

A couple went to a gallery to look at some art. One painting, "Summer", was of a beautiful, naked woman with only a little foliage covering the appropriate areas. The wife thought the picture was in bad taste and moved on quickly, but the husband lingered, completely transfixed.

"What are you waiting for?" asked his wife.

The husband replied, "Autumn."
---------------------
The marriage ceremony was being held at the nudist colony.  The minister asked the bride, "Do you take this man?"

The bride-to-be said, "Well, if I had a choice, there's a guy in the second row..."
--------------------
A 48-year-old man was found not guilty of indecent exposure by a Gastonia, N.C., judge in December, 2000.  A woman said she had seen the man in his car in a parking lot, but the man persuaded the judge that a bee had flown up his shorts and that he had pulled down his pants to kill it.  The man's wife took the stand and testified that her husband definitely appeared to have been stung.
Clothesfree.com

Things to remember about nudism:

A naked man fears no pickpocket. 
A nudist never has to hold out his hand to see if it is raining. 
Always swim nude.  Sharks hate to peel their food
. 














It just occurred to me; a harp is a nude piano----fishducky


 


25 comments:

  1. Unless hell freezes over, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If hell freezes over, it'll be too cold!!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad it's national nude day and not INTERnational nude day because it's only 12C here (53.60F)and while that may be swimming weather somewhere else, it's damn cold for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started in New Zealand; isn't that right next door?

      Delete
    2. Kind of, but the river (ocean) between is reeeeeaaal wide.

      Delete
  3. Not 12C in this part of Oz. And no public nudity either.
    Loved the reason not to sunbake in the nude though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I don't do it any more!!

      Delete
  4. Loved the "married for his money" joke and could sadly relate to the nude sunbather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of us who are "over a certain age" can!!

      Delete
  5. Haha! True, fishducky, men are just grateful. And they have the beer bellies that can compete with my growing belly bulge, so what do they care? Still, I'm not tempted...well, maybe for a moment, but only in the shower. Wink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also normally nude in the shower!!

      Delete
  6. Nudity is just funny all by itself but these were particularly funny. I like your harp joke at the end, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that one, too!! (Isn't it nice to get my posts again?)

      Delete
  7. I like the harp joke -- is that one of your own? You know you are often much funnier than the things you borrow from the Internet. Not that I don't appreciate your hard work in finding and posting all the things you do find and post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was pure fishducky, if I remember correctly!!

      Delete
  8. No matter what their age or shape, I think most men are quite comfortable wearing nothing but their skin. Most women are appalled by their own imperfections, even where none exist. Kinda sad, in a way. But I'm STILL not taking off my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems unfair that National French Fry Day is the day before National Nude Day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually Live in Gastonia , NC but that was not me.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved "why older women shouldn't sunbathe in the nude." It has more meaning now than it did 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a mastectomy--I'd turn out lopsided!!

      Delete
  12. I think I'll celebrate this holiday by wearing more clothes than normal.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.