Follow

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO CAT HAS GONE BEFORE...




Thanks to the combined forces of BuzzFeed, Imgur & Tumblr, we now have indisputable proof of what some of us have long suspected; that cats are alien beings!!  Below are some pictures that should prove it:

There were some mistakes made in the early design of catstronauts
which have now been cleared up:





But today's cats are clearly up to something;
they are holding secret meetings:

They’re obviously preparing:

Sometimes we catch them in the middle of their scheming:

Or watching and observing us:

And plotting against us:

They keep a journal of their time on Earth:

A bowl of milk seems to have a less than calming effect on some of them:

They tried to print counterfeit money but mistakes were made:

So they were forced to take menial jobs:


They have learned to use our machines:

Some can actually interact with computers:

Some will go through training & take jobs to try to blend in:

They will attempt to play human's sports:

Apparently some have learned to act just like us:

Be careful--they will try to steal your food:

There are new arrivals every day via spaceships:

Some are still being held at Area 51 in Roswell, New Mexico:

This is clearly the behavior of space blob, not a mammal:

They’ve come to this planet to learn and master human behavior:

However they still reproduce like amoebas, by dividing:

They’ve even mastered all our arts:

Except for the ability to read:

They are susceptible to some human diseases & will
sometimes catch a cold & need a tissue:
 

They have discovered the value of money & will guard theirs to the death:

There is no water on their home planet & they are deathly afraid of it:

They sometimes find it necessary to keep each other hidden:

They are afraid they will be found out & do not handle interviews very well:

But it’s no wonder, really, that they have such control over us:

They obviously miss their home planet:

And enjoy closeness with beings of their own kind:

Some of them have seen far too much, here on Earth:

This cat is clearly sending out a call to its home planet via space rock:

Mission Control is working frantically to get them back:

They have even called in an outside consultant:

This one is still waiting for the mothership to arrive:

Whereas this one has opted to build its own spaceship:

They can be neatly stored while they're waiting:

This cat is getting himself ready for shipping:

This is how they travel in steerage aboard the mothership:

In coach:

In business class:

While officers go first class:

And this one is well on its way home:

While they're still stuck on Earth, they want a little affection.











Beam me up, kitty----fishducky

 


























22 comments:

  1. How I would love to be as supple and flexible as a cat. I wouldn't mind having their sense of guilt either (the invisible one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If cats had priests, they wouldn't hear, "Father, forgive me for I have sinned," they'd hear "So, what?"

      Delete
  2. So much cuteness here, I laughed while my spaghetti got cold. The kitty with the bowl of milk had me mesmerised for quite a while and I loved the video of cats demanding attention. Thank you so much for this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great source of amusement...from the outside looking in.

    One of my favorite blog comments; I had argued the clear correctness of loading toilet paper over and away from the wall. Someone commented simply "Obviously you don't have a cat!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cat has taken it further!! See http://www.wimp.com/cat-unrolls-toilet-paper-then-politely-puts-it-back/

      Delete
  4. I love cats. The are so mysterious and funny. I wonder if they know it.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't think of even ONE cat stand up comedian!!

      Delete
  5. You almost had me convinced they could be aliens and then I watched that video and realized, alien or not, we need them in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you know I loved this one!! Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. There's a lot of "space junk" out there!!

      Delete
  8. These are all terrific. My favorite is the one of the cat sitting on top of the box after the other cat gets into it. I can totally imagine our cats doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess he knew a secret & he didn't want to let the cat out of the box--I mean bag!!

      Delete
  9. I just realized that I had the wrong URL for you in my feed! DOH! All fixed now. :)

    As you know, Mr. Chewey Cat is a secret ninja. 'Nuff said.

    Except that I need to know where to get that cat pod! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Mr. Chewey Cat finally get his black belt?

      Delete
  10. I love these cat pictures. Back when we had cats, one brought us a snake as a gift. We were excited to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That "Try again!" nudge is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.