Follow

Thursday, August 25, 2016

EAT, DRINK & REMARRY


If you are currently married, if you've ever been married, if your parents were married or if you know anyone that's married you should understand the humor here.  By the way, when sending your regrets to a wedding invitation, "Maybe next time" is not a proper response.

Have you noticed that when the minister asks you "For better or worse?" they never say just how much worse?

My husband met the rabbi who married us on the street.  He told Bud he’s not a rabbi anymore.  He’s in real estate.  Bud says that if he’s an ex-rabbi, that would make him my ex-husband.  Another time, my wedding ring, which had been soldered to my engagement ring, broke off.  He claimed that automatically reverted us back to being engaged.  He's a lawyer & he should know. Do you think he’s trying to tell me something?










 This shows true love:
(Above love notes from popsugar.com)






 



 



(dumpaday.com)

A couple was celebrating their 50th anniversary & were asked the secret of their long & happy marriage.  The wife explains, "When we were first married, we made a vow to keep romance fresh.  Twice a week we go out to a really nice restaurant for dinner, which always includes a bottle of fine wine.  Then we check into an upscale hotel where we share a bottle of champagne & we make mad, passionate love.  We've done that twice a week for as long as I can remember. He goes Tuesdays & I go Fridays!!"
--------------------
If the man you're married to never shows up anywhere on time, is it proper to refer to him as your late husband?



I love this father of the bride speech:


























A good place to meet a man is at the dry cleaner. These men usually have jobs and bathe----fishducky

 



12 comments:

  1. Some days tolerate is generous.
    On either of our parts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are "Right On".
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't lie to you--I might kid you a little bit, but I wouldn't lie to you!!

      Delete
  3. I still have tears in my eyes from the father's speech at the wedding. Wow, what a guy, what a lucky daughter. Now I will go back and reread some of the funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lady whose husband was from the land down under---HELL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand a lot of exes are from there!!

      Delete
  5. I've just listened to that Father's wedding speech; so different from what my dad said.
    in case you're interested, my dad said, " I've had her eighteen years, now she's all yours." And sat down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reminded of the bride who slipped something in her father's hand as he brought her to the altar--it was his credit card!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.