Follow

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

PRESENTING A PAEAN TO PESKY PIGEONS POOPING PLUS OTHER PECULIAR PHOTOS--A PICTORIAL PANORAMA



I know this will come as a shock to many of you, 
but I've found that pigeons couldn't care less about manners or rules!!
Some examples:

In case you haven’t noticed, pigeons do not care about signs:



They will perch anywhere:

They will sit or stand wherever they feel like it:

Even on another pigeon:

They have learned to play dead when confronted by an enemy:

Unless that enemy is (mostly) behind glass:

They know our rules don’t apply to them:

They are daring:



But they do occasionally go a little too far for their own safety:

They are graceful dancers:

And skaters:

They’re incredibly stylish, and they do not care what you think about their style choices:

And they can be amazingly innovative with their accessorizing:

They can keep your home safe:

But your car, not so much:

Beware of overfeeding them:

They’re glamorous VIPs and should be treated as such:

These majestic birds truly belong in the spotlight:
(Still photos: BuzzFeed--gifs: giphy.com)














Accept the fact that some days you are the pigeon & some days you are the statue----fishducky










12 comments:

  1. Love the pigeon whisperer statue. I hadn't realised how many people laid claim to the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Carl Sagan said, billions & billions!!

      Delete
  2. Nice alliterative title there.
    As far as I'm concerned, pigeons can have all the spotlight they want. Far, far away from my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS; it was my THEORY That I should do an alliterative THING THERE & THEN not to be THWARTED, I did!!

      Delete
  3. I love to watch the turtle doves, they are a type of pigeon im sure. I dont see how how the army guy kept from laughing while the pigeon was purched on his helmet. Haha
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Queen's Guards never move a muscle, either!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks as always for the laughs. You mentioned that you sent me a cartoon? I have yet to receive it and didn't want you think I was ignoring you. I love it when you send me things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen a pigeon in my yard for years but then I have a pet pigeon so he chases away all other pigeons it's his home and he protects it.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not interested in being a daddy?

      Delete

Your comments make my day, which shows you how boring my life has become.